THE BROWNS BOARD

Conference Championship games who will win!

plumcrazy73

Conference title games who wins!  

20 members have voted

1. 1. AFC CHAMPOINSHIP!

• Ravens
    • Steelers
  2. 2. NFC CHAMPIONSHIP!

• Eagles
    • Cardinals

So who wins, Don't just answer the poll put your choices down and why you picked who you picked!

Unlike what somebody did, I will explain my picks....

Steelers over Ravens

They beat them twice already and will be playing at home. Ravens are beat up from the past two weeks. (especially from the Titans) Steeler are healiest they been all season. Their offense clicked like crazy against the Chargers and will carry some momentum when the play the Ravens. Steelers win a low scoring game

Eagles and Cards

Eagle's blitz will stop the run game the Cards are developing. Cards will be forced to short, quick passes. Eagles west coast O will tear apart the Cards D. Eagles win in a shootout. (Of course I thought Cards had no chance vs the Panthers so what do I know?)

Cardinals upset the Eagles just because I'd like to see some happy football fans in my neighborhood.

Rats beat Pittshole because they're on a roll and their defense is outplaying Pittshole's. Stuff I'd like to see. Killer Ray Lewis shanks Cryines Ward at midfield. The cops gun him down as he tries to escape. Matt Stover kicks the winning FG in OT, tears off his jersey which reveals a Browns shirt underneath as he parades around Heinz Dump in a Mia Hamm victory lap. If that stuff happens, I might be able to tolerate watching that game.

Doug

Going with all gut picks here.

I say Ravens and Pitt ends in a tie ( a guy can dream) course I know that can't happen in the playoffs.

Stats say Pitt, gut says Ravens. So Ravens it is.

On the NFC side.

Cards

All-PA Super Bowl. Whoopie!!!!

PIT will just be too much on D for Flacco, though Flacco has proven me wrong before. These are two excellent football teams.

PHI's D will take advantage of the one-dimensional Cards and ARI will be unable to stop McNabb/Westbrook, though ARI has proven me wrong before.

Guest Ghoolie

Nobody who knows football picks the Ravens.

They aren't going to beat the Steelers at Heinz. They don't have the depth to hang as the game gets late. The Steelers will waltz to teh SB.

The Eagles/Cards game is hard to pick. The Cards offense and Home Field gives them the advantage. They are tough at home.

I'll take Arizona.

Regardless who plays Pittsburgh in the SB, the Steelers will win.

Maybe I don't know football, just going with what my gut says. gut has been wrong before, has been right before and had people say the same thing to me and I ended up being right. when they thought i was wrong, and if i am wrong oo well.

Cardinals upset the Eagles just because I'd like to see some happy football fans in my neighborhood.

Rats beat Pittshole because they're on a roll and their defense is outplaying Pittshole's. Stuff I'd like to see. Killer Ray Lewis shanks Cryines Ward at midfield. The cops gun him down as he tries to escape. Matt Stover kicks the winning FG in OT, tears off his jersey which reveals a Browns shirt underneath as he parades around Heinz Dump in a Mia Hamm victory lap. If that stuff happens, I might be able to tolerate watching that game.

Doug

ditto

Gut instinct tells me that the Ravens will beat the Steelers. They have been playing great football. Their defense is causing plenty of turnovers and we all know that Gay-Ben is more than willing to give the ball away a few times.

As far as the NFC goes, the Cards are playing some of the best football any team has played this season. Their running game has finally showed up and we all know what Warner is capable of.

B-More - 17

PittsPuke - 10

Cards - 27

Eagles - 17

Superbowl

Cards - 17

B-more - 13

Archived