THE BROWNS BOARD

I'll be rooting for the Broncos

Lenin

I am still do pissed off that the Browns did not hire McDaniels.

There is zero doubt in my mind that he is going to be an absolute star in Denver.

The Browns could not have screwed up the coaching/GM search anymore than they did.

Not getting Pioli was inexcusable.

How do you know he will be an absolute star????

Look at his success at age 32. He comes from a football family. The guy has it in his genes.

And don't give me the whole Romeo and Weis were good in NE. Tom Brady has said that McDaniels is the biggest reason for his success. The players loved the guy.

Everything in the world points to a great career as a head coach.

I have a hunch he will do good, I was kinda hoping for McDanials to be hired. But he was not so I will support Mangini untill he shows me reasons not to here in Cleveland, not what happened in NYC!

I am still do pissed off that the Browns did not hire McDaniels.

There is zero doubt in my mind that he is going to be an absolute star in Denver.

The Browns could not have screwed up the coaching/GM search anymore than they did.

Not getting Pioli was inexcusable.

Hell, you know so much maybe we can arrange an interview for you with Lerner, we still have a vacancy. BTW, all the interest in Pioli is overwhelming. People are lined up just waiting their turn to talk to him.

Come March, he probably will still be in NE fetching coffee for Belichick. The man had no intent of coming to Cleveland. He put up a smoke screen to try to judge his value. He's going to be like chicken little. This is the second year in a row that he has done this.

Archived