THE BROWNS BOARD

Lebron James will be the first man to win a Championship in Football and Basketball

Guest AdaM

Lebron will play football next year. He will be the biggest red-zone threat ever seen in the league.

6'9" + best leaping ability in professional sports + giant hands + top WR recruit out of HS = dual championships.

The Cavs will win the NBA title this year followed by Lebron trying football. He will have great success and be paid 25 million a year when the cap goes away after the upcoming NFL season.

Lebron will play football next year. He will be the biggest red-zone threat ever seen in the league.

6'9" + best leaping ability in professional sports + giant hands + top WR recruit out of HS = dual championships.

The Cavs will win the NBA title this year followed by Lebron trying football. He will have great success and be paid 25 million a year when the cap goes away after the upcoming NFL season.

pass it around.

I think it'll take a couple of championships before that occurs.

I duno plat.

I think lebron's angle is that he wants to be the most famous professional sports figure to ever had lived.

And you gotta admit... lebron in the NFL would definitely increase his already massive fame.

lebron-james-browns-1_med.jpg

lebron-james-browns-2_med.jpg

Archived