THE BROWNS BOARD

Looking For Skins/browns Tix

I've got a buddy up in Cleveland, and am thinking about making a trip up to your end of the world to catch the game with him. Who would I need to talk to to get two tickets, and what's the price range I should expect?

I've got a buddy up in Cleveland, and am thinking about making a trip up to your end of the world to catch the game with him. Who would I need to talk to to get two tickets, and what's the price range I should expect?

Talk to me, I can get sell my two at face value.

• 3 months later...

I HAVE TWO SETS OF TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR THE REDSKINS GAME

EACH SET FOUR TICKETS

SECTION 147

SECTION 149

i WOULD SELL EITHER SET OF FOUR FOR $ 175.00 TOTAL...

I WOULD SPLIT UP IN SETS OF TWO TICKETS FOR $ 90.00 PAIR PAIR..

SECTION 147 ARE ISLE SEATS....

YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT MY E-BAY STORE AT www.stores.ebay.com/teamdqno1

i do not have these tickets listed on ebay, but i do have others...

Talk to me, I can get sell my two at face value.

You sure were quick to offer your tickets to fans of an opponent.

Oh, that's right ... you are not really a Browns fan, you are a Steeler fan.

Zombo

Pretty strange for a Steelers fan to hold Browns season tickets. No??

As a season ticket holder who eats tickets all the time, you sell them to whoever you can when you don't live in town, and from experience, not many Browns fans are willing to pay anything close to face.

Pavo Joe has always been fair to me and paid face or close to face. I will continue to cut him a deal once the Browns get good and people want tickets. Otherwise....I will make my money back.

I have given up on my mantra of not selling to a Browns fan at a premium or not selling to a opposing fan, especially now that I have decided to purchase club seats for the remainder of my season ticket holding days.

I don't know how many more years I will be able to hold season tickets, especially once we make the move to Venice for good, so I am making the move next season. I want the club....the buffet or upscale restaurants. I want the wider, padded seats. I want the option to go inside to watch if it's cold as heck. I want that, and will have it.

Plus....I like wine and cheese. ;)

As a season ticket holder who eats tickets all the time, you sell them to whoever you can when you don't live in town, and from experience, not many Browns fans are willing to pay anything close to face.

Pavo Joe has always been fair to me and paid face or close to face. I will continue to cut him a deal once the Browns get good and people want tickets. Otherwise....I will make my money back.

I have given up on my mantra of not selling to a Browns fan at a premium or not selling to a opposing fan, especially now that I have decided to purchase club seats for the remainder of my season ticket holding days.

I don't know how many more years I will be able to hold season tickets, especially once we make the move to Venice for good, so I am making the move next season. I want the club....the buffet or upscale restaurants. I want the wider, padded seats. I want the option to go inside to watch if it's cold as heck. I want that, and will have it.

I had Clubs for many years. The best part, besides the great seats, was coming into the warm club after the game and having a drink. I sold the games I didn't go to on E-bay. I kept the Steeler tickets and when we played Baltimore I put right on the description "Will not sell to anyone with a Maryland address".

Zombo

• 3 weeks later...

awesome dude

Archived