THE BROWNS BOARD

What would you do?

Mr. T

I went back into work last night to finish a rush job, while I was there I thought I would go down to the gas station and pick up a pop and a snack. On my way back I noticed a blaze behind our neighbors business. I immediatley called 911 thinking there was a fire. When the fireman and police arrived what they had found was a homeless man who had started a fire to stay warm throughout the bitter cold night.

As i went back to work all I could do was to think about how many blessings that I have and how this man is cold and probably hungry too. And before I left work I gave the man a fairly new coat and offered him some food. The poor man was scared as I approached him and was a little confused that someone would reach out to help him.

I hope that I was able to help and today I am going to gather up some food and see if there is anything else that can be done to help.

Matthew 25:30-40 (New International Version)

30And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'

The Sheep and the Goats

31"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. 32All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

37"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

40"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

When helping be careful of your own personal safety there have been times that some people who are homeless have been let go or have escaped mental institutions.

You're a good man, Mr. T.

Im not looking for a pat on the back, I was just trying to set an example for others to follow.

But thank you for your acknowledgement.

There are many people who are suffering during our current economic times and need help but many are to proud to ask. We need to be observant of others needs.

Im not looking for a pat on the back, I was just trying to set an example for others to follow.

But thank you for your acknowledgement.

There are many people who are suffering during our current economic times and need help but many are to proud to ask. We need to be observant of others needs.

I know you weren't, T.

EVERYBODY who has ever posted on this board has nothing but an outstanding opinion of you.

Don't remind me of that game...I had stopped thinking about it, until now. :)

As much as I hate G'Town, they're just plain solid, and JTIII has done a great job. The Big East is an absolute beast, obviously. Cuse, UConn, GTown, Pitt, Notre Dame, Lousiville, Villanova, Marquette, Providence and WVU are all extremely dangerous.

mz the pussy:

"QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK,..."

"JOHN, STOP THEM FROM CALLING ME A DUCK"

Archived