THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Ben Hates Cheerleaders

WPB Dawg Fan

Roethlisberger's Monday night concern...cheerleaders?

By Ben Standig, Thursday, October 30, 2008

Among Ben Roethlisberger's stated concerns about playing the Washington Redskins is their cheerleaders.

That's what he said, anyway.

"I'm not a big fan of playing there because it is loud, they're really good at home and they try to make their cheerleaders stretch in our tunnel before we come out of the locker room. That's just not good," Roethlisberger said yesterday.

The practice by the Redskins cheerleaders was so legendary around the league that when commissioner Roger Goodell sent out a memo to all teams last year banning the practice some dubbed the "Redskins Rule."

"The couple of preseason games I've played down there, we've seen it," Roethlisberger said.

And it's a distraction?

"It can be, let's be truthful. They've done it before. I've heard a rumor that they're not allowed to do it anymore."

I'm sorry, but watching cheerleaders stretch would get me UP for the game!!!

(where are all those great smileys when you need one)

Roethlisberger's Monday night concern...cheerleaders?

By Ben Standig, Thursday, October 30, 2008

Among Ben Roethlisberger's stated concerns about playing the Washington Redskins is their cheerleaders.

That's what he said, anyway.

"I'm not a big fan of playing there because it is loud, they're really good at home and they try to make their cheerleaders stretch in our tunnel before we come out of the locker room. That's just not good," Roethlisberger said yesterday.

The practice by the Redskins cheerleaders was so legendary around the league that when commissioner Roger Goodell sent out a memo to all teams last year banning the practice some dubbed the "Redskins Rule."

"The couple of preseason games I've played down there, we've seen it," Roethlisberger said.

And it's a distraction?

"It can be, let's be truthful. They've done it before. I've heard a rumor that they're not allowed to do it anymore."

I'm sorry, but watching cheerleaders stretch would get me UP for the game!!!

(where are all those great smileys when you need one)

Another worthless factoid and point that has nothing to do with anything. As far as I am concerned it's just another excuse for the Browns fans to keep talking about the Steelers since they appear to be obsessed with them,and talk about them more on this board at times then their own football team.

Another worthless factoid and point that has nothing to do with anything. As far as I am concerned it's just another excuse for the Browns fans to keep talking about the Steelers since they appear to be obsessed with them,and talk about them more on this board at times then their own football team.

Says the Pissburg Fan who posts on the Browns Board with the same routineness as the sunrise. icon_rolleyes.gif

Big Ben is keeping the tradition that Kordell Stewart left him!

he likes hairy butts

Ok there Hill~BillyJACKoff...

There is a statute in the Ohio state legislature that bans ANYONE from Pennsylginia the use of ANY form of the word Hillbilly in regards to a citizen of Ohio.

In other words. Pot ... Kettle ... Black.

Doug

• 2 years later...

Archived