THE BROWNS BOARD

OMG ! Obama orders reporters who don't smooch him off plane?

calfoxwc

OMG. So THIS is where our libs think they can control the freedom of speech ! DAYUM !

PURGE: SKEPTICAL REPORTERS TOSSED OFF OBAMA PLANE

Fri Oct 31 2008 08:39:55 ET

NY POST, DALLAS MORNING NEWS, WASHINGTON TIMES TOLD TO GET OUT... ALL 3 ENDORSED MCCAIN

**Exclusive**

The Obama campaign has decided to heave out three newspapers from its plane for the final days of its blitz across battleground states -- and all three endorsed Sen. John McCain for president!

The NY POST, WASHINGTON TIMES and DALLAS MORNING NEWS have all been told to move out by Sunday to make room for network bigwigs -- and possibly for the inclusion of reporters from two black magazines, ESSENCE and JET, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Despite pleas from top editors of the three newspapers that have covered the campaign for months at extraordinary cost, the Obama campaign says their reporters -- and possibly others -- will have to vacate their coveted seats so more power players can document the final days of Sen. Barack Obama's historic campaign to become the first black American president.

MORE

Some told the DRUDGE REPORT that the reporters are being ousted to bring on documentary film-makers to record the final days; others expect to see on board more sympathetic members of the media, including the NY TIMES' Maureen Dowd, who once complained that she was barred from McCain's Straight Talk Express airplane.

After a week of quiet but desperate behind-the-scenes negotiations, the reporters of the three papers heard last night that they were definitely off for the final swing. They are already planning how to cover the final days by flying commercial or driving from event to event.

Developing...

Shepbites and MouseNadZ translation:

"NOOOOOOO ! The messiah was just trying to save their lives, for truly he had a vision of their demise !"

"All Hail OsamaBama !"

Oh, Al hasn't figured out how to combat this one yet.

And MousenadZ and Shepbites are speechless and type-less.

I guess they have their fingers stuck somewhere...

I understand you didn't have anything INTELLIGENT to say about the issue, Shepbites ! Typical.

Hint: A lot, if not most of, the things on Drudge are links to other sites. Like CNN. Or Fox. Or Breitbart. Or newspapers around the world.

You don't read it, you don't get it, you just bite it. SACIT

So because Obama doesn't want journalists on his plane because he would rather have journalists who ask relevant questions... means that we should vote for McCain even though his policies will effect us in a negative way while Obamas' will help us. Got it.

But look how much fun you had at Palin avoiding tough interviews.

People are starting to ask very serious questions of Obama and about Obama.

See Biden's one interview where he had to restrain himself from screaming

in agony at the new serious questions about Obama.

See Obama try to avoid serious questions by only having extremely friendly media around him.

See libs have lips zipped and fingers duct-taped somewhere.

As ususal.

Apparently, MosquitonadZ, you haven't read up on the news - Obama et co. kicked three newspapers OFF his plane because they

chose to recommend McCain as the next pres.

No freedom of speech with Obama. Obama and co would like 25 million Americans to be ending ujp lookin like MousenadZ' picture of a prehistoric ....???

murdered Republican?

Meh.

Obama has been giving interviews since late '07, went through a tough primary, and is still giving interviews. Did 3 yesterday. He's even done FoxNews and Bill O'Reilly. The female Katie Couric interviewing the female Sarah Palin is akin to Obama being interiewed by Eugene Robinson. It should have been a layup. Ask anyone of us which newspapers we read and we'll be able to answer.

This summer, Palin was asking "what does the VP do?" She still deserves more interviews, IMO.

If I were Obama, I'd want to relax on the plane and not risk some bs quote off the cuff when my guard is down and I'm really looking to take a nap.

-----

Gore in FLQ speaking as I type this.

I can understand why they did but I still would not have approved it for the sake of appearance of bipartisanship. Those news organizations have backed Mccain but I dont think it should matter if they have been with them this long in the campaign.

I dont really think its an issue considering all of the interviews and open questions and press conferences they have given to the media for the last 2 years. It is not a valid comparison to the Palin problem. Palin was hid because of her lack of knowledge could and did prove a problem for the perception of a quality Mccain pick.

I can understand why they did but I still would not have approved it for the sake of appearance of bipartisanship. Those news organizations have backed Mccain but I dont think it should matter if they have been with them this long in the campaign.

I dont really think its an issue considering all of the interviews and open questions and press conferences they have given to the media for the last 2 years. It is not a valid comparison to the Palin problem. Palin was hid because of her lack of knowledge could and did prove a problem for the perception of a quality Mccain pick.

Meh.

Obama has been giving interviews since late '07, went through a tough primary, and is still giving interviews. Did 3 yesterday. He's even done FoxNews and Bill O'Reilly. The female Katie Couric interviewing the female Sarah Palin is akin to Obama being interiewed by Eugene Robinson. It should have been a layup. Ask anyone of us which newspapers we read and we'll be able to answer.

This summer, Palin was asking "what does the VP do?" She still deserves more interviews, IMO.

Yeah.

Dumb bitch thought the VP presided over the senate.

Imagine that.

icon_e_surprised.gif

WSS

Meh.

Yeah.

Dumb bitch thought the VP presided over the senate.

Imagine that.

icon_e_surprised.gif

WSS

Nope, didn't know that this summer.

Then this fall said the VP "gets in there and makes policies", which is incorrect. Presides, as you point out, is correct.

Now former sec of state Eagleburger, McCain's counterpoint after Colin Powell announced his support of Obama, agress she is not ready. Link

I'll buy the argument she may be Reagan circa 1976 in the making. But for now, she's a light weight.

Archived