THE BROWNS BOARD

Proud to be a Browns fan

Zombo

I don't think I've ever been prouder to be a Browns fan than this week.

The Steelers and Ravens are playing in the AFC Championship, the Steeler trolls are all over here, Ghoolie and Bich are trying their darndest to make us feel badly about being Browns fans ... and none of it works. No one budges. No one cries about how "bad" it is to be a Browns fan because we all love being Browns fans.

The poor Steeler fans who live here because they wanna be us ... that's one thing. They don't understand us, they think they can hurt us with their lame insults. They don't get the fact that having some down years does nothing to us, we are pumped for next year's opening kickoff already.

But Rich and Ghoolie ... guys that grew up Browns fans ... this is probably the most pathetic display of sportsmanship and fandom that I have ever witnessed.

They think we are so bothered by the Steelers success that we can't think straight ... yet we calmly and repeatedly pound them and their weak Steeler fans down into the ground.

I guess there is just something mentally wrong with them. Being a browns fan is not something you turn on and off, or it comes and goes, at least not for me. My childhood memories revolve around the Cleveland Browns. I had posters of Leroy Kelly, then Greg Pruitt, then Brian Sipe, in my room as a kid. For others their heroes may have been Otto Graham, or Jim Brown, or Clay Matthews or Bernie Kosar. Or maybe they are young dawgs and they've never even lived through a great era, but they love the colors, the team, the spirit ... and they wouldn' have it any other way.

Ghoolie loves to come on here and mock my picks as "emotional". Hell ya, they're emotional, if there's another way to be a fan, it certainly can't be this fun.

Who am I picking to win?? I am picking the Steelers to lose. Because that's what I do. I'm a Browns fan.

Personally, I'd rather see Baltimore win 40 more super bowls than the Steelers win another, but if the Stillers do win again ... and again and again ...I will proudly be right here defending my Cleveland Browns.

You can have the Steelers and their ugly-ass towel-waving crowd. I'll be right here with my browns fans, people that understand what it means to be a Browns fan, and we will laugh at your silly asses until the day they drop me in my brown and orange casket. Not so much the Steeler fans who just don't get us ... but the former Browns fans who enjoy trying to bait the real Browns fans and just keep coming up with nothing on your pole ... I laugh at you the most.

God bless the Cleveland Browns, the greatest team and the greatest, and most loyal, fans in sports.

And Ghoolie, we know that deep down you're "still" a browns fan, and that you are friends with people behind the scenes, and that you're just trying to point things out about the franchise yadda yadda yadda ... but you can still suck it ... your attempts at trying to demean the most loyal fans on earth has just become a pathetic sideshow that the mods have to power spray off the boards like dead rodents on the driveway.

Tomorrow is another great day in Browns history .. the Steelers will play the Ravens in the AFC Championship ... and the best fans will be in Cleveland.

Browns win again.

Zombo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quit being a pompous ass trying out lies about others and WHAT THEY ARE and what Browns fans are .......I for one am not trying to make anyone feel bad..........I do wish jerks like yourself would respect the greatness of Steeler Nation and have a clue that the World used to be Brownstown

But you are obsessed with personal attack and failure to be objective at all times about where the browns are and what is reality

Have a good time being shallow

and jackass and now a liar as well I grew up loving both the Browns and Steelers .....and that remains..........even if Brownstown is dead..........and Steeler Nation is now Steeler World

I don't think I've ever been prouder to be a Browns fan than this week.

The Steelers and Ravens are playing in the AFC Championship, the Steeler trolls are all over here, Ghoolie and Bich are trying their darndest to make us feel badly about being Browns fans ... and none of it works. No one budges. No one cries about how "bad" it is to be a Browns fan because we all love being Browns fans.

The poor Steeler fans who live here because they wanna be us ... that's one thing. They don't understand us, they think they can hurt us with their lame insults. They don't get the fact that having some down years does nothing to us, we are pumped for next year's opening kickoff already.

But Rich and Ghoolie ... guys that grew up Browns fans ... this is probably the most pathetic display of sportsmanship and fandom that I have ever witnessed.

They think we are so bothered by the Steelers success that we can't think straight ... yet we calmly and repeatedly pound them and their weak Steeler fans down into the ground.

I guess there is just something mentally wrong with them. Being a browns fan is not something you turn on and off, or it comes and goes, at least not for me. My childhood memories revolve around the Cleveland Browns. I had posters of Leroy Kelly, then Greg Pruitt, then Brian Sipe, in my room as a kid. For others their heroes may have been Otto Graham, or Jim Brown, or Clay Matthews or Bernie Kosar. Or maybe they are young dawgs and they've never even lived through a great era, but they love the colors, the team, the spirit ... and they wouldn' have it any other way.

Ghoolie loves to come on here and mock my picks as "emotional". Hell ya, they're emotional, if there's another way to be a fan, it certainly can't be this fun.

Who am I picking to win?? I am picking the Steelers to lose. Because that's what I do. I'm a Browns fan.

Personally, I'd rather see Baltimore win 40 more super bowls than the Steelers win another, but if the Stillers do win again ... and again and again ...I will proudly be right here defending my Cleveland Browns.

You can have the Steelers and their ugly-ass towel-waving crowd. I'll be right here with my browns fans, people that understand what it means to be a Browns fan, and we will laugh at your silly asses until the day they drop me in my brown and orange casket. Not so much the Steeler fans who just don't get us ... but the former Browns fans who enjoy trying to bait the real Browns fans and just keep coming up with nothing on your pole ... I laugh at you the most.

God bless the Cleveland Browns, the greatest team and the greatest, and most loyal, fans in sports.

And Ghoolie, we know that deep down you're "still" a browns fan, and that you are friends with people behind the scenes, and that you're just trying to point things out about the franchise yadda yadda yadda ... but you can still suck it ... your attempts at trying to demean the most loyal fans on earth has just become a pathetic sideshow that the mods have to power spray off the boards like dead rodents on the driveway.

Tomorrow is another great day in Browns history .. the Steelers will play the Ravens in the AFC Championship ... and the best fans will be in Cleveland.

Browns win again.

Zombo

How are you so smart? I never thought Browns fans would figure out we are jealous of them. I wish we didn't have to worry about the two upcoming games we are expected to play in and expected to win both. I wish we could just relax and look forward to the draft.

Guest Masters
You are a jerk .......I for one am not trying to make anyone feel bad..........I do wish jerks like yourself would respect the greatness of Steeler Nation and have a clue that the World used to be Brownstown

But you are obsessed with personal attack and failure to be objective at all times about where the browns are and what is reality

and jackass and now a liar as well I grew up loving both the Browns and Steelers .....and that remains..........even if Brownstown is dead..........and Steeler Nation is now Steeler World

Kind of like attacking Browns fans for anti PIT posts, yet staying mum in all the anti CLE threads started by PIT fans. Hypocracy is thy name.

how ironic, having had the good fortune of meeting both of you at the Browns-Bengals opener several seasons ago, I know we're all coming from the same place... and when our time comes, which it will!, we will know that we are not johnny-come-latelys... and be able to truly embrace the good times for all the misfortunes we have had to withstand... because above all, we are CLEVELAND BROWNS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (okay everybody, let's sing Kumbaya....)

You are a jerk .......I for one am not trying to make anyone feel bad..........I do wish jerks like yourself would respect the greatness of Steeler Nation and have a clue that the World used to be Brownstown

Coming on this board and trying to *make* us respect your team is pretty futile, it obviously isn't working so why dont you let it go? And stop saying we're obsessed with personally attacking you, you're on our board promoting steelers, what do you honestly expect?

Respect is earned disdain for winners is easy........keep at it............funny you have no clue about whom is fan of whom.........but ready to KILL one for being honest about reality

I posted 6700 times and you posted 25 times and now you are an expert on what it is ......reality

are you a moron or just had a bad moment????????????

Respect is earned disdain for winners is easy........keep at it............funny you have no clue about whom is fan of whom.........but ready to KILL one for being honest about reality

I posted 6700 times and you posted 25 times and now you are an expert on what it is ......reality

Its hard to understand what you're saying at all with your writing style and over-use of punctuation. The amount of time's you've posted means very little other than the fact that you can use a computer. I dont pretend to be an expert but it does get a little bit annoying when steelers fans keep coming to a browns board and telling us to respect their team.

Guest Masters
The amount of time's you've posted means very little other than the fact that you can use a computer.

The fact that he couldn't cut and paste the URL in his first post, and has another blank thread because he couldn't cut and past would go against the idea he can use a computer...lol

GO Browns ..............what I witnessed here was a bunch of losers whining about winners and crubabying.............sad as to what Browns fans have become

NOT ME...................a TRUE FAN

Guest Masters
GO Browns ..............what I witnessed here was a bunch of losers whining about winners and crubabying.............sad as to what Browns fans have become

NOT ME...................a TRUE FAN

Need some cheese to go with that whine?

yeah you should talk about something besides me.........I am honored as usual you complete faykibg genious who has no math skills and selective memory including a truck load of lies............

cannot get off topic............ME

Guest Masters
yeah you should talk about something besides me.........I am honored as usual you complete faykibg genious who has no math skills and selective memory including a truck load of lies............

cannot get off topic............ME

Just following your lead. When you make things about you, it's what you get.

Born a browns fan and will die a browns fan!

Win or lose we cant do anything about it or the decisions our owner makes..hell we cant even pick the owner all we can do is be loyal ,loud and proud fans and have a little faith that lerner is working on getting it right..

Rich and ghoolie already know the mangini outcome i would rather stick my foot in my axx and hope for the best and root my team on then to say a bunch of crap thats unknown at this time..

It will be great to say rich and ghoolies predictions suck as they drink manginis kool-aid...will it happen?

Lets wait and see...;)

GO BROWNS!

Guest 88fingerslewy

Well....it's official....I'm a ZOMBO FAG....Post of the millenium sir.

I don't really care how much of a fan you say you are Rich. If you had the balls to spout off like that during a BROWNS game about the stealers, you'd have a hard time convincing your neighbors how BIG a Browns fan you are.

if the Browns could compete they might get respect. 43 years and no Super Bowl wins say you guys are losers.

Don't talk trash on my Steelers.. Ever!

WOW you are as lame as your team!

If the Steelers are lame then what are the Browns?

My team, and this boards team and that is all that matters!

DID NOT WANT TO SAY IT AGAIN IN ANOTHER THREAD SO HERE GOES!

My team, and this boards team and that is all that matters!

and that thank you was a miss hit button!

being the only browns fan in a family full of steelers fans i have obviously taken my fair share of shots my entire life. however no matter how good the steelers have been or how bad the browns have been, i have never backed down from my family and will never cross over to the dark side. being a browns fan is not a seasonal thing... it is a life experience. browns fans can handle any tough situation that life throws at them because we have been conditioned to do so every september through january. if you're not a part of it you can't understand it. if you are a part of it then you can't explain it. always remember that anyone can root for a team when they win, but how many people root for a team when they lose?

Guest Masters
being the only browns fan in a family full of steelers fans i have obviously taken my fair share of shots my entire life. however no matter how good the steelers have been or how bad the browns have been, i have never backed down from my family and will never cross over to the dark side. being a browns fan is not a seasonal thing... it is a life experience. browns fans can handle any tough situation that life throws at them because we have been conditioned to do so every september through january. if you're not a part of it you can't understand it. if you are a part of it then you can't explain it. always remember that anyone can root for a team when they win, but how many people root for a team when they lose?

You nailed it.

"always remember that anyone can root for a team when they win, but how many people root for a team when they lose?". That is what Steelers fans, or other teams fans that use the lame lines of how many SB's, sniff the playoffs, etc. to try an insult Browns fan will never get. As well as why those lines never have and never wil get a Browns fans goat.

since when does posting over 6700 times on the browns board makes you an expert of anything? why don't you spend your time talking with all of the other steeler morons who think that rooting for the steelers makes their penis bigger. oh and move out of your mom's basement.

Guest ATENEARS

And this, my friends, is why we poked fun at and left all the gnashing of teeth with Steeler fans up here on the forum this off-season.

Zombo's post is what it is all about.

All theses Steeler threads were a nusiance, we know that, but they exposed Rich for the guy who got off the Steeler bus to use the restroom at the Browns backers bar only to flip the Browns fans the finger on the way out. Unfortunately, he missed the Steeler bus in the process and was last seen walking down the highway without any colors at all. The threads exposed Ghoolie for the poser he is. But most of all, they reminded us that we Browns fans rule and for these pretenders to get side-tracked by our message board while their teams prepared for the AFC Championship game is reassurance that we still rank higher than any of their greatest accomplishments.

It's just too bad that Rich felt the need to tarnish this thread by even making an appearance here. Great post Zippy, and there were some great replies inbetween Rich and his Steeler homo friends pissing and moaning.

Go Browns ... Can't wait to wear the Orange & Brown again tomorrow.

I'm proud as hell of this group. Thanks for putting up with the shit a few of us stirred up here these past few weeks ... we were just having a little fun with the pretenders.

Well, I do applaud your undying support for mediocrity though

Mediocrity is extremely fleeting in today's NFL, but you'll be a piece of shit yinzer fan of a disgusting, bandwagon team for the rest of your pitiful life.

The other posters are 100% right; you're nothing more than a Yankee fan. A Duke basketball fan who didn't go to Duke.

Archived