THE BROWNS BOARD

A disgusting spectacle as Obama takes his "train ride" into DC

DieHardBrownsFan

What a bunch of bullshit fantasy. This was the most sickening thing I have ever witnessed in a Presidential Inauguration. First off, He has his little "train ride" from Philadelphia to DC. Then his 150,000,000 dollar inauguration. This phony is a 4 years and out for sure. I have to go and vomit now. Disgusting and PATHETIC.

I couldn't care less re: the spectacle, but knowing how upset it makes you makes me smile.

PS Didn't know they based Eastwood's character in Gran Torino off of you...

I couldn't care less re: the spectacle, but knowing how upset it makes you makes me smile.

PS Didn't know they based Eastwood's character in Gran Torino off of you...

Quite a compliment assuming you saw the film.

But I still think anyone swooning this way over a politician is a f$ckjng idiot.

WSS

Quite a compliment assuming you saw the film.

Well, how about "first half Gran Torino?" :)

But I still think anyone swooning this way over a politician is a f$ckjng idiot.

WSS[/b]

I concur.

I just watched Gran Torino, and for the first half of it all I could think about was Diehard, Cal and my grandfather.

You just mentioned 3 great people. and I dont know your grandfather but what you might need to do is study american history or pick up a copy of the Felon's book G. Gordon Liddy When I was a Kid, this was a Free Country

Not really there are many out there who feel the same as diehard not everyone lives in the left coast.

The map is much bluer than you might remember, friend.

As does weeding out of the weak (in this case, that mentally weak contingency of Palinites), Steve. Darwinism happens in ALL civilizations, not just "Western" ones.

Unless you believe some dude waved his magic wand and "created" everything, then it's just his fault.

You just mentioned 3 great people. and I dont know your grandfather but what you might need to do is study american history or pick up a copy of the Felon's book G. Gordon Liddy When I was a Kid, this was a Free Country

Have you read Liddy's book, "Will", T?

Absolutely captivating and chilling.

A GREAT book.

This might help you get your arms around it, T:

- Almost 80% of Americans are very optimistic about an Obama presidency.

- Almost 80% of Americans disapproved of George Bush near the end of his second term, an all time record.

Coincidence? Probably not.

The real anthropological study would be determining why 20% of America is so stridently masochistic.

Steve, if you think Obama is making America LESS American and inclusive than Bush, you're officially a human pretzel.

While you are off dreaming in your magical kingdom shepy you should read this...I believe you fall into one of these categories.

"People do not love men who give them the truth, but rather men who give them illusions."

-- John Greenway,

And you state nobody likes or liked the Bush 8 years but love the sunshine being pumped up our asses from the Obama klan.

THE INEVITABLE AMERICANS

read it.

http://www.officialdisclosure.com/ancienthope1.htm

Archived