THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns returned in 1999

BOSSY

"You hate to admit this, but any time you have a great rivalry, it's with teams who have similar types of guys," said Baltimore defensive tackle Justin Bannan, who joined the Ravens in 2006. "These are two teams full of tough guys who never back down or take crap from anybody."

But ultimately, what creates great rivalries are great games. The Steelers have won 16 of their past 17 against Cleveland, with the last loss coming in October 2003. Pittsburgh and Baltimore are far more evenly matched. The two teams have won all but one of seven AFC North titles since the division's creation in 2002. Playing for a Super Bowl berth takes the Steelers-Ravens feud to an even higher level.

Great article on how the Browns have become irrelevant in the NFL.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9093100...asty-as-it-gets

Guest Masters

Only if you don't read the whole article. Leave out a quote there skippy?

Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward said during a Friday news conference. "Cleveland and Pittsburgh is a rivalry itself".

Ooops.

And what message board are you bothering to come talk smack on?

Oooops.

"You hate to admit this, but any time you have a great rivalry, it's with teams who have similar types of guys," said Baltimore defensive tackle Justin Bannan, who joined the Ravens in 2006. "These are two teams full of tough guys who never back down or take crap from anybody."

But ultimately, what creates great rivalries are great games. The Steelers have won 16 of their past 17 against Cleveland, with the last loss coming in October 2003. Pittsburgh and Baltimore are far more evenly matched. The two teams have won all but one of seven AFC North titles since the division's creation in 2002. Playing for a Super Bowl berth takes the Steelers-Ravens feud to an even higher level.

Great article on how the Browns have become irrelevant in the NFL.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9093100...asty-as-it-gets

How many threads on a Browns Board regarding the lack of any rivalry between the Steelers & Browns are you going to open before you awaken to the jack-hammer of irony?

I'm counting about 4 right now. But by all means, keep posting - it's hilarious.

How many threads on a Browns Board regarding the lack of any rivalry between the Steelers & Browns are you going to open before you awaken to the jack-hammer of irony?

I'm counting about 4 right now. But by all means, keep posting - it's hilarious.

I could not agree more; it is their weekend in the AFC championship game and the Stooler fans are posting here??? Odd very odd

Only if you don't read the whole article. Leave out a quote there skippy?

Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward said during a Friday news conference. "Cleveland and Pittsburgh is a rivalry itself".

Ooops.

And what message board are you bothering to come talk smack on?

Oooops.

lol I don't post much on here because my season is over and I don't have a lot to say. This cracked me up!! I have been reading this morons posts for a few days and I just can't stop laughing. He really is an idiot. Thanks for letting him know Masters!! GO BROWNS!!

Archived