THE BROWNS BOARD

Dropping Like Flies

Furnier

I love watching all these fags from both of these Evil teams dropping like flies. I hope whoever survives can't field a whole roster for the Super Bowl.

Doug

Well the stooler turds said Sweed would be a game changer, they were right, but oops! It changed the game in the wrong way.

hahahaha. Like doug said, I hope both these teams are so beat up they can barely get through warm ups of the super bowl

Go Cards

Kind of reminds you of Braylon Edwards huh :lol: at least that idiot Sweed has some players on his team that can back him up ...They are still going to the Super Bowl in spite of Sweed's sorry play ..he does one thing better than Edwards though ...He can block :lol:

Kind of reminds you of Braylon Edwards huh :lol: at least that idiot Sweed has some players on his team that can back him up ...They are still going to the Super Bowl in spite of Sweed's sorry play ..he does one thing better than Edwards though ...He can block :lol:

Sweed had a bad drop but did three things to make up for it.

1. Hines Wards like, bone crushing block!

2. Batted down the ball out of the Ravens DB's hands, forcing an incompletiong as opposed to an INT.

3. Huge catch on third and 8 keeping the game winning drive alive.

Archived