THE BROWNS BOARD

2013 Opponents

Zombo

Home Baltimore, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Miami, Jacksonville, Chicago, Detroit

Away Baltimore, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, New England, N.Y. Jets, Kansas City, Green Bay, Minnesota

Away Games are all cold weather cities. Looks like all 1:00 PM starts too unless they throw us a bone and give us one Monday/Thursday night game.

Zombo

Home Baltimore, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Miami, Jacksonville, Chicago, Detroit

Away Baltimore, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, New England, N.Y. Jets, Kansas City, Green Bay, Minnesota

Away Games are all cold weather cities. Looks like all 1:00 PM starts too unless they throw us a bone and give us one Monday/Thursday night game.

Zombo

Is it just me or does it seem that this schedule is not quite as difficult as this years?

Probably just a perception because in reality I think the NFC North is a tougher division than the NFC East.

I think every team gets atleast 1 primetime game now. With all the Sunday night, Monday night, and Thursday night games, the NFL wants every team to have atleast 1 primetime game.

I agree.

Since ours were away last year it makes sense we get a home night game.

Just make it before November. For me, Sunday night is the ideal. It keeps the travel schedule in tack. I am a creature of habit. I like driving up on Fri/Sat with a stop in the middle and heading out Monday morning for the straight shot home.

We'll know around April 15th.

Zombo

Sucks that both Florida teams are home games. I kinda like those away games down south. Predicting right now the Miami game is a Browns win.

I agree.

Since ours were away last year it makes sense we get a home night game.

Just make it before November. For me, Sunday night is the ideal. It keeps the travel schedule in tack. I am a creature of habit. I like driving up on Fri/Sat with a stop in the middle and heading out Monday morning for the straight shot home.

We'll know around April 15th.

Being a season ticket holder...........I LOVE the night games at home.

Zombo

Callin it now keep this post the Browns will win 5 games at home ( Pit, Balt, Buff, Miami, Det) and will win 3 games on the road ( NY,KC, Cincy)

Also calling Brady throws for 400 yards and 5 Tds, and we will play Minnesota right before our break and AP will run for 400 yards and 4 TDs and most of you will call for Weeden to be bench because he didnt have better stats than brady and did not run for more yards than AP. most of you will also be calling for the coaches head to be fired at the break because thats what most of you do.....

Zombo

Road trip- KC, great town, great stadium, great tailgating, great fans. Anyone else interested?

I think every team gets atleast 1 primetime game now. With all the Sunday night, Monday night, and Thursday night games, the NFL wants every team to have atleast 1 primetime game.

We didn't have one in 2011 ... but then they only had Thursday games half the year I think.

Zombo

--I predict we'll get a Monday Night game home against Pittsburgh early in the Season.

We didn't have one in 2011 ... but then they only had Thursday games half the year I think.

Zombo

--I predict we'll get a Monday Night game home against Pittsburgh early in the Season.

They just put the primetime rule into affect this year, I believe.

I could be up for that ... if it is Sept/Oct.

Zombo

Sounds like a plan.....but for me the reality is I already take 5-6 road trips just to catch games in Cleveland. If I start adding more trips I am afraid the boss will get a little cross.

But...lets see how the schedule pans out. Nothing says I can't dump one of the home games....plus....I have to factor in 1-2 home games next January :D

Sucks that both Florida teams are home games. I kinda like those away games down south. Predicting right now the Miami game is a Browns win.

Jax & Miami aren't appealing to me at all, but it is what it is with the schedule formulas.

The NFC North games are great, that division is tough as hell.

I'd road trip to KC for sure, it would be a blast.

Sounds like a plan.....but for me the reality is I already take 5-6 road trips just to catch games in Cleveland. If I start adding more trips I am afraid the boss will get a little cross.

But...lets see how the schedule pans out. Nothing says I can't dump one of the home games....plus....I have to factor in 1-2 home games next January :D

If you went on a road trip to Cincinnati it would just about cut your travel distance in half, wouldn't it?

What? You don't want to go to Green Bay in December?

LOL, I used to go camping when it was 5 below zero for the heck of it. However, I thought it was mighty cold last night (10 degrees) cooking dinner outside on the grill. Beginning to see why all the old folks head to Florida or Arizona. So not exactly interested. Plus the tickets will be mucho expensive having to go to StubHub to get them. Should be plenty of face value tix available in KC, and it wouldn't surprise me at all for the Browns Backers Worldwide to hold the big away bash there. :)

i think every team plays a thursday night game. wish they'd just get rid of those.

Instead of Thursday night games, they should have Saturday night games

If you went on a road trip to Cincinnati it would just about cut your travel distance in half, wouldn't it?

It pretty much would. The half way point is somewhere in northern KY. And good for me, she likes Cincy. She likes to stay at the Embassy in Covington overlooking the Cincy skyline.

Funny, earlier I was going to add that Cincy would be my most likely option.

I am getting tickets and going to GB if anybody wants to go. I have always wanted to see a game there. I hear it is amazing! Well if it is in December I may not. LOL. But I look at that schedule and here is what I see....If the Browns land a good coach and get a few free key free agents and grab two impact players in the draft we are in the playoffs FOR SURE next year. If I was in Vegas right now and I could bet Browns to make the playoffs next year I would drop money on it in a second.

LOL, I used to go camping when it was 5 below zero for the heck of it. However, I thought it was mighty cold last night (10 degrees) cooking dinner outside on the grill. Beginning to see why all the old folks head to Florida or Arizona. So not exactly interested. Plus the tickets will be mucho expensive having to go to StubHub to get them. Should be plenty of face value tix available in KC, and it wouldn't surprise me at all for the Browns Backers Worldwide to hold the big away bash there. :)

Well, some say that KC will be Browns West. And going to GB in December would be an experience.

If I went to KC I would have to conjoin it with my fall excursion that I take each year (this year will be my 17th year running).

I use my time share bonus weeks and could probably stay at a resort in Branson. I am not a "Branson" type guy with their phony tourist traps and their theaters showing washed up old country and pop artists....but in that vicinity are several historical sites I would like to see. Several Civil War Battlefields (Pea Ridge) and western era forts (Fort Scott, Fort Smith)and scenic rivers.

Its a thought.

It pretty much would. The half way point is somewhere in northern KY. And good for me, she likes Cincy. She likes to stay at the Embassy in Covington overlooking the Cincy skyline.

Funny, earlier I was going to add that Cincy would be my most likely option.

I suspect many tickets would be available.

Archived