THE BROWNS BOARD

This Forum Is For Browns Fans

Zombo

We welcome fans from other teams and dissenting opinions on players, coaches and management, BUT...

If your whole GOAL is to shit on Bernie Kosar, Josh Cribbs, Joe Thomas ect. just to illicit response and bring attention to yourself, you're in the wrong place. Ghoolie.

We get it. You like to push buttons.

But we are a brotherhood and you are a buffoon.

You are not going to win.

So shut the fuck up.

Zombo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well said Z. All a user has to do is read my sig, and they will realize what kind of a fat piece of shit Ghoolie is. If he were to disappear, this forum would be immediately better.

Bring attention to myself? Dude, Kosar is being ridiculed all over the Internet. The idea of going to a detox unit for brain trauma is ridiculous.

As far as dissing Browns players................. you guys dis Weeden like nobody's business, but that's okay?

What a fucking bunch of hypocrites you all are.

Bernie Kosar is a good guy.

I hope Brandon Weeden repeats Bernie's soph performance as a 23 year old in 1986: 12-4, 3,854 yards.

Or the 95.4 rating he had the next year at age 24

Or the five playoff appearances by age 26 ... oh, wait, Weeden is already 30

Sorry man ... I'm a Browns fan.

My friends are Browns fans.

You are a fat fuck coward whose dad was a Browns fan who takes delight in mocking those of us who are still true browns fans.

Not on my watch.

Say "Bernie is a Drunk" one more time.

79025.original.jpg?fm=jpg&q=65&sharp=15&vib=10&w=521&h=521&fit=crop

Say "Bernie is a drunk" one more time!

I hope Brandon Weeden repeats Bernie's soph performance as a 23 year old in 1986: 12-4, 3,854 yards.

You are a fat fuck coward whose dad was a Browns fan who takes delight in mocking those of us who are still true browns fans.

Not on my watch.

I'd suggest Tom go over to a Donkeys board and start posting "Manning is a washed up coward who sucks. Took a kneel down, and then tossed the game losing interception. Shitty record in the playoffs, can't powder Brady's jock." Go see how far that gets you Ghoolie.

You keep harping on the BS that happened in "the Drive" blaming Kosar and Shottenheimer, I suppose the next year you want to blame Bernie for making Byner fumble, & Jeremiah Castille for lucking out.

Want to know what literally killed the Browns those years? Don Rodgers coking himself to death. Bunch of commentators have said as much- if the guy was alive it's the Browns in those SBs, not Denver.

So go fuck off on a Dolphins board Tom- and tell them how much Mario blows- he never won a ring either. Or try a Chargers board and tell them Dan Fouts was an immobile fat bastard that never won anything. I could go down the list, Randall Cunningham, Warren Moon, Fran Tarkenton, Jim Kelly. They all came up short- damn Kelly didn't put enough points on the board so that Scott Norwood's missed kick wouldn't have mattered- right?

PS- I have to side with Z- you know what? The folks at Barking 'Tard LAUGH at us for putting up with your and Rich's BS. Frankly, the level of INTELLIGENT discussion is way higher over there, mainly because they call BS BS, and people that post it don't last long. There's a suggestion for you Tom. Go register on 'Tard and start posting your Bernie sucks rants- you won't last a week.

While I like what you post Zombo, gotta eat the bad while posting the good. I try not to reply or get into some of those useless conversations that obviously just look to stir the pot, but unfortunately it's the internet and that's what people are allowed to do. I recommend if someone offends or posts garbage, just don't pay attention, the boredom will get to those, as well as lack of any credibility, that it's not worth wasting any more time on a site they get nothing from. It's like the kid that keeps taking another's chair in school, don't give him any recognition and he looks for another kid. That's actually about teh maturity level too.

I get as frustrated as the next guy with negative posts about the Browns, but you gotta just closeout and go to another topic. How many times do you see posted 'don't feed the troll' ? Well, take the advice and don't.

Allot of good info here, coaches, player updates, etc. The garbage is for the bored, so take it that way. Just don't give them the time.

Keep up the good work and Go Browns. 2013 will be a good year !

WOOF WOOF WOOF! HELL YEAH! Get 'em Boy! Tell dem Muthafuckas to take it doggystyle while we're at it.

They love the Browns just as much as we do or they wouldn't bother coming here to talk about them all the time.

There's the Browns and there's everybody else.

All the other teams are a lifeless dolls playing house. There's NO passion, just the DRAMATIC ACTINGS of Passion.

There is NO Love without Pain. And while there are some teams that have felt some pain, they're not even close. There is pain and then there is death. But in our case there is also... Rebirth and then Destiny.

Well this is a little different postt, I do agree with Zombo, but I do agree with Goolie about most of you bashing Weeden, or Mccoy, or any QB that plays forthe Browns. It has been like this on this board forever. Samething for our coaches granted they deserved to get bashed.....

Not on my watch.

79025.original.jpg?fm=jpg&q=65&sharp=15&vib=10&w=521&h=521&fit=crop

Apparently you broke his concentration

He was asked numerous time to chill out. He just started acting like a child testing to see how far he can push his parents. Well he found out and daddy sent him to his room.

FWIW, we've had to do that with both Ghoolie and Rich in the past. In my previous post, I left the Ghoolster plenty of other options to see how fast he can get kicked off a message board.

Hehehehehe. I see the Ghoulster took up my dare, and see he registered on the Brady Quinn Homo Fan club site over run by our old pal Shepwrite, who now goes by Brown Warrior. - or maybe he's bored with no place left to flame. Lol, I should just PM Gabe & apologize for sicking Ghoolie on them, & tell him to summarily kick his ass off, and win my bet.

I may get my butt kicked over there, but at least I'm respected and still welcome to occasionally post.

While I like what you post Zombo, gotta eat the bad while posting the good. I try not to reply or get into some of those useless conversations that obviously just look to stir the pot, but unfortunately it's the internet and that's what people are allowed to do.

wrong. the people of which you speak are moderators on the board and if you got too far (believe me i know...) you do get a timeout, a warning, or a 'calm the fuck down' week-long suspension.

you should have seen how my post on tshirtforums went with the thread posted "where can i buy 2nd admentment clipart?" a week after the kid killing massacre in newtown conn. when i answered it.....

i get all my pro-gun clip art @ I KILLKIDZ.COM". i told him he should create the design with an ak47 pic on top of the saying " you can take my assault weapon away from me from my dead clinging hands....here in the grade school library". then i said on the back of the tee he should print "50% OFF IF YOU ARE A NRA MEMBER".

yeah with that i got the old 'red lettered' 'be nice' email in my message box......if ya know what i mean.

i love ghoolie. witful, edgy and at the same time will make your blood boil. but that's what this is about. at least he gets it.

rich4eagle and dick mellon (his alter egos) are not and they can both go shit in a hat.

So shut the fuck up.

Zombo

Ummmm, dats kool.

Winning is not important to me.

As fur Ghoolie, he was a Weeden blowjobber from day one, so maybe he has negative and positive things to say about da team.

ditto for dick mellon, steeler fag.

I recognize my place here. I'm a guest until the day arrives that the Browns field a team that is worthy of me being a fan of.

As for now, I'm a SF49 fan coz they got everything going on that you wish for.

Dick Melon is still the best name on the board. Whomever he is a fan of.

Thanks for yur kind words.

I recognize my place here. I'm a guest until the day arrives that the Browns field a team that is worthy of me being a fan of.

gold tight sparkly pants and helmets and glory holes?

hello frisco!!

shit makes me laugh!:

los angeles rams??? hell yeah.

bill kirkenbauer was the shit when he screwed off smokey the bear's head and made the chick lick her eyebrows.....mmmm. sexy.

Think its funny you would suspend Ghoolie but let Lumbergh, who is clearly not a Browns fan, post here.

Just goes to show you that he is a mod.

We've never suspended anybody just because they're not a Browns fan.

Go back and read the first sentence if it helps.

Lumbergh's not a mod, I don't know the man, but if you'd like to become one and spend your weekends and mornings shoveling Ghoolie's shit into nice neat piles, inquire within.

Zombo

Think its funny you would suspend Ghoolie but let Lumbergh, who is clearly not a Browns fan, post here.

Just goes to show you that he is a mod.

I guess you didn't read my sig. Some of us like to come to this forum to talk about the Browns, and not have to read through shit from a person that's sole reason for posting, is to create animosity as well as draw attention to himself. The whole "It's the internet" thing and "You just have to deal with it" doesn't fly for me. I don't put up with it in real life, and certainly don't need to put up with it in fake life either.

Had the idiot only posted shit like what's in my sig in say an off topic section of this forum, then that might be different, but he posted his shit on every single topic in the football side of the forum, and I for one wouldn't have put up with his shit for a second, much less as long as the volunteers who donate their time to help run this forum did..........Now the fat ass can go find another forum to become the Internet Sensation that he so desperately wants to be.

WOOF WOOF WOOF! HELL YEAH! Get 'em Boy! Tell dem Muthafuckas to take it doggystyle while we're at it.

They love the Browns just as much as we do or they wouldn't bother coming here to talk about them all the time.

There's the Browns and there's everybody else.

All the other teams are a lifeless dolls playing house. There's NO passion, just the DRAMATIC ACTINGS of Passion.

There is NO Love without Pain. And while there are some teams that have felt some pain, they're not even close. There is pain and then there is death. But in our case there is also... Rebirth and then Destiny.

I don't know what any of this means.

Ummmm, dats kool.

Winning is not important to me.

As fur Ghoolie, he was a Weeden blowjobber from day one, so maybe he has negative and positive things to say about da team.

Thanks for yur kind words.

Jesus, that is FRAK talk. Are you a chick?

FYI, I would not have been in favor of suspending Ghoolie.

I guess I come from the frame of mind that idiocy is simply to be countered by logic and truth.

Ghoolie provides a point of view....of which I perhaps agree wholeheartedly about half the time and disagree vehemently the other half.

Like when he says that Art Modell was the heart and soul of the Browns franchise, my response was: Art Modell was simply the owner of the franchise....he was just supposed to be the checkbook, and he did a piss poor job of that.

At least Randy Lerner didn't screw that part of it up.....though he screwed up just about everything else.

I did agree with him when he said Modell had more passion to win than Randy. That is no doubt true.

An issue was however their character.

When Randy knew he no longer had the desire to own the team, he did the righteous thing and sold it to someone who could perhaps do the right thing.

When Modell could no longer really afford to own an NFL team and became inept at running it, instead of doing the righteous thing...like selling it to Lerner when he was in trouble....he did the selfish thing that he felt would perpetuate his ego ride with the team and he took money to backstab the fans of the city that supported the team.

Hopefully, what we have in Jimmy Haslam is a combination of the best of Modell and Lerner: a guy with the economic resources of Lerner, but the passion of Modell about the game.

He wasn't suspended because we don't want to hear his opinion, he was suspended because he makes the mods work too hard.

We have can't have Browns fans find us and then see six topics in a row of him on a self-absorbed rant. We had like five Bernie Kosar is a drunk threads and he had hijacked everybody else's thread just to shit on Kosar, Thomas, Cribbs, etc.

We usually just merge all of his topics, but every year or so he goes on a rampage and trashes the board. He's an asshole and he knows it.

This place is meant to be fun. When it becomes work, that's when people have to go.

He'll be back.

Zombo

We welcome fans from other teams and dissenting opinions on players, coaches and management, BUT...

If your whole GOAL is to shit on Bernie Kosar, Josh Cribbs, Joe Thomas ect. just to illicit response and bring attention to yourself, you're in the wrong place. Ghoolie.

We get it. You like to push buttons.

But we are a brotherhood and you are a buffoon.

So shut the fuck up.

Zombo

You are the buffoon, I forgot more about the Browns than you ever learned. Besides this forum is about the Browns love em or hate em!!!!!!!!!!!! This forum is about discussing the way forward. OBVIOUSLY, YOU BEING A COMPLETE ASSHOLE THIS FORUM IS NOT ABOUT FREEDOM OF SPEECH THE FIRST AMENDMENT TO THE US CONSTITUTION but the second amendment WHICH CALLS FOR SHOOTING ANYONE WHO DEFENDS THE FIRST AMENDMENT IN SUPPORT OF TE SECOND AMENDMENT

Your post was IGNORANT disgusting abusive and mindless

Archived