THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week In The Nfl Playoffs

Zombo

Before the season began, The Great Zomboni predicted that the Baltimore Ravens would defeat the New England Patriots in the AFC championship.

Today, The Great Zomboni is hear to say ... "Don't listen to the Great Zomboni!"

I was wrong back on September 4th and I am hear to make amends.

I will deliver to you BOTH winners of the conference championship games absolutely free.

My gift to you for being wrong in September about the that game that is going to be played tomorrow.

LAST WEEK: 2-2 PLAYOFFS: 5-3

San Francisco at Atlanta 3:00 PM

Atlanta is solid, but I have to figure at least one Harbaugh gets past this round this year. I think the Falcons can corral Kaepernick, but i think it will be the SF defense that dictates this game and the storied franchise back to the Super Bowl for the first time since 1994. 49ERS 20 FALCONS 14

Baltimore at New England 6:30 PM

Trust me, you don't WANT to hear about Harbaugh v. Harbaugh for two weeks. You don't WANT to hear about Ray Lewis's last game in the Super Bowl for two weeks. You want New England, you need New England ... you will get New England because this year is the year Tom Brady gets elevated to Walks On Water status ... I know, that stuff is obnoxious too, but it beats the hell out of the Harbaugh/Lewis thing. Tommy is going to light up the Ravens secondary and will be laughing on the sideline in the 4th quarter. PATRIOTS 39 RAVENS 20

OOPs. Should stuck to your guns.

Sorry, couldn't pick them. Won't pick them this week either.

The headline here is "Great Zomboni nailed the AFC championship game result back in September!"

Zombo

Archived