THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football Update

Zombo

We have five fantasy football leagues, plus Survival and Pro Pick'em

Survival and Pro Pickem are open to join in separate pinned threads

Whoever did College Pick'em last year, please go ahead and open that league up again and send out invites.

Fantasy League IV is full.

Fantasy League V is filling fast, look for updates from Browns57.

Fantansy League III, Heidi has re-invited last year's teams, she will open it up to newcomers soon.

Fantasy Leagues I & II, we haven't heard from Kathy or Beanpot yet , publically, although I have received my invite to League I, there are openings.

I will encourage all of the owners that still have openings to post their information here so the rest can join.

Good luck!

Z

I am cancelling league five and have joined league 3 along with Browns 149. The other two teams already in the league have been sent messages and invites to move over to league 3. If they do, league three will be filled. :) If by some chance we get a ton of last minute takers who need a league I will still be the commish of a 5th league. However I don't see that happening.

Heidi - I'm in league IV, if you need me, I'll join up in III.

btw: That link shows:

There was a problem
  • You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

I cancelled all 4 of the previous managers from last year then we decided to join up league 3&5 since I was short 4 and there were only 4 in league 5. So I cancelled old owners then sent the new 4 invitations, 2 have joined and have not heard from the other 2. I will give them till Monday.

And as far as the link goes, If they don't join by Monday, i will cancel their invites then anyone who wants to join can go to Fantasy Football, click Join League then use League ID# 284887 Password: Beer 4U and that should work. I hope. Having A LOT of computer trouble right now. But the Live Draft is Saturday August 24 at 7:30.

Okay, while this computer is co-operating for 10 minutes, I have cancelled the last invitation that did not respond. I sure hope I did it right. So I have 1 spot left.

Browns Board 3

League ID# 284887

Password: Beer 4 U

I hope this works.

Everytime I try to send a link it doesn't work, if you want to join (which would be good) try going to the main Fantasy Football page, click on Join League

Name of the league is: Browns Board 3

ID#: 284887

Password: Beer 4 U

The draft is on Saturday the 24th at 7:30 PM if you wanna wait until Friday to see if anyone else joins. This has never happened before. I hope it's not a reflection on me.

UPDATE:

Beanpot needs one more team to make 12 for League One

Kathy has five openings for League Two

I am full in League Four, I think Heidi is full in League Three, I believe League 5 is folding, so if you were in there and you need a league join Kathy's.

PM me you email-address is you want one of the openings.

Zombo

We have 5 in league 5 and all have now been sent a note to email Kathy about joining her league. If everybody does so that will give us an even 12. But Heidi will need one more in league 3 if I move. I cannot make her draft time late this Saturday and would rather not auto draft.

I will stay until somebody takes my spot.

Beanpot is the one that only needs one. If Heidi has an even number, probably best to stay there, her draft is coming up real soon.

I'm in Beanpot's league it is League ID 25043 and password he thinks is "beer". Or send me your e-mail address if you want in and i will send it to him.

Same as Kathy, send me your e-mail address and I will send it to her to invite her.

She sent me this link, but i don't think it works unless she invites you. She needs five:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/314853/invitation?key=39656b2cc6519a6f&yw=inv_em_nfl&dt=2013-08-20

Beanpot is the one that only needs one. If Heidi has an even number, probably best to stay there, her draft is coming up real soon.

I'm in Beanpot's league it is League ID 25043 and password he thinks is "beer". Or send me your e-mail address if you want in and i will send it to him.

Same as Kathy, send me your e-mail address and I will send it to her to invite her.

She sent me this link, but i don't think it works unless she invites you. She needs five:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/314853/invitation?key=39656b2cc6519a6f&yw=inv_em_nfl&dt=2013-08-20

that link works. just joined since league V closed.

I will stay unless you will have 12. But I will not be available on Saturday evening to draft. I can set it to auto draft but I would rather pick myself. Plus won't we ALL be watching the Browns game Saturday night. :)

The other thing you should consider is that drafting prior to the 3rd preseason game for many teams could mean people will draft starters who may end up getting injured in the games and missing significant time since the third game is the dress rehearsal for the regular season and starters will see a lot of playing time.

Archived