THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Depth Chart for Week One

Zombo

Lauvao IS the starter at RG, he'll be inactive the first few weeks though, I last heard they were hoping for a week 2-3 return. Pinkston is now on the IR-designated to return list and won't be on the roster the first 8 weeks, so not sure why he's on the depth chart.

No big surprises, looks solid but still lacks depth at certain positions.

Lauvao IS the starter at RG, he'll be inactive the first few weeks though, I last heard they were hoping for a week 2-3 return. Pinkston is now on the IR-designated to return list and won't be on the roster the first 8 weeks, so not sure why he's on the depth chart.

No big surprises, looks solid but still lacks depth at certain positions.

That's what I figured, just wondering if we have heard anything new on Luvey ... I guess there will be an injury report soon.

Zombo

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/depth-chart.html

We still have Lauvao listed as starting right guard ... he was reported out 6 weeks on Aug. 9th, and I havent heard any updates since ... any chance he is playing?

Zombo

Already reported Cousins is starting @ guard- Gilkey will back up both positions. We can't afford another injury hit there. :(

Already reported Cousins is starting @ guard- Gilkey will back up both positions. We can't afford another injury hit there. :(

I would start Gilkey in a heartbeat over dumbass Cousins. That Gilkey kid has potential, and even if he effs up a couple times by missing assignments, it can't be any worse than Cousins.

'My Cousins' may be hidden more at guard than tackle, but he will still cost us -- take it to the bank. Guard was a weak spot before the injuries to the Samoan and Pinky, now it could keep us from winning.

Geez...

That O chart is trying to make me pick the Fins...

Travis Benjamin... Trent Richardson. I expect these guys to have big games.

Don't worry about one Guard position along an otherwise VERY solid o-line. Cousins is a vet, and will perform just fine...

Archived