THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheney endorses McCain

Guest Aloysius

Dick Cheney may be crazy, but I don't think he's crazy enough to think his endorsement would actually help McCain. So why did he do it?

My first thought was total delusion, but upon further review I'm going with ego.

The gall of Cheney to think America even condescends to think about him any longer, let alone actually respects his opinion. Too funny. Where's Rummy's endorsement?

This thread underscores why this or any other political "discussion group" will be just as edgy after the election.

The blind ignorant hatred from the bitter left, including even the ones who most often wring their hands over incivility has been going non stop for near 8 years now.

Bush

Cheney

Gonzales

Rumsfeld

Whoever's there.

Not disagreement but slobbering hate.

Great peaceboys.

I expect 4 years from the other side with Obama's acolytes posting their "how dare you???" responses.

WSS

This thread underscores why this or any other political "discussion group" will be just as edgy after the election.

The blind ignorant hatred from the bitter left, including even the ones who most often wring their hands over incivility has been going non stop for near 8 years now.

Bush

Cheney

Gonzales

Rumsfeld

Whoever's there.

Not disagreement but slobbering hate.

Great peaceboys.

I expect 4 years from the other side with Obama's acolytes posting their "how dare you???" responses.

WSS

I think anyone defending Cheney has a bit of blind ignorant love. The man's a turd.

Archived