THE BROWNS BOARD

Pink Panther 2

calfoxwc

I always enjoyed the old Red Skelton, Tim Conway kind of slapstick comedy.

Just watching Steve Martin with a fake French accent throughout the movie is funny.

But some of the stunts, were hilarious. Basically, priceless valuables are being stolen, and a dream team

of the greatest detectives are assembled, and Det. Clouseau sp? well,... his boss reluctantly is

told to put him on it.

It all gets silly and complicated, and the crime is solved, but Clouseau disagrees and ends up

in disgrace three times.

Ah, but the ending is a lot of fun, and alls well that ends well.

There isn't deep meaning, there aren't well-defined character developments...

it's just silly, and a lot of fun. I figured that most of the gags would be obvious, but they weren't.

Clouseau quizzing the Pope as to his ring being stolen was dumb, but all in all, it was a lot of grinning and some

serious laughter in the audience. It wasn't a waste of time, and it moved fast, you have to keep an eye on

details. Later on, I might rent the cd just to see what I missed the first time.

But two medium cokes, one small for me, and a big popcorn was $22. Oh yeah, now I remember

why we don't go to the movie theater much anymore. That, and our big screen TV - rustic log cabin

movie theater is another reason.

There are a few jokes and dialogue that might be a bit uncomfortable for parents with middle schoolers,

but it wasn't bad, just a bit riske'.

I always enjoyed the old Red Skelton, Tim Conway kind of slapstick comedy.

Just watching Steve Martin with a fake French accent throughout the movie is funny.

But some of the stunts, were hilarious. Basically, priceless valuables are being stolen, and a dream team

of the greatest detectives are assembled, and Det. Clouseau sp? well,... his boss reluctantly is

told to put him on it.

It all gets silly and complicated, and the crime is solved, but Clouseau disagrees and ends up

in disgrace three times.

Ah, but the ending is a lot of fun, and alls well that ends well.

There isn't deep meaning, there aren't well-defined character developments...

it's just silly, and a lot of fun. I figured that most of the gags would be obvious, but they weren't.

Clouseau quizzing the Pope as to his ring being stolen was dumb, but all in all, it was a lot of grinning and some

serious laughter in the audience. It wasn't a waste of time, and it moved fast, you have to keep an eye on

details. Later on, I might rent the cd just to see what I missed the first time.

But two medium cokes, one small for me, and a big popcorn was $22. Oh yeah, now I remember

why we don't go to the movie theater much anymore. That, and our big screen TV - rustic log cabin

movie theater is another reason.

There are a few jokes and dialogue that might be a bit uncomfortable for parents with middle schoolers,

but it wasn't bad, just a bit riske'.

You actually needed to go and watch this movie to know it sucked? Come on the Pink Panther? The last good Steve Martin movie was Bowfinger.

Archived