THE BROWNS BOARD

The NFL Celebration Policy vs Religious Expression

Osiris

it is a story considering the fact that a huge number of young black males are turning to islam, most while in jail.

see the americans going to join ISIS? they ain't no white boys.

have your own religion, love your god, i have no problem with that. but the nfl should work like the feds when it comes to this. separation of church and state.

the tebowing, the ring of christian fellowship after the game............

c'mon man. do your shit at home or somewhere not on national tv where you might upset someone else's apple cart.

Because young black males are turning to Islam because they are realizing that Christianity was given to them by the same people who enslaved their ancestors 400 years ago.

Isis ain't Islam, just like the KKK ain't Christianity

Because young black males are turning to Islam because they are realizing that Christianity was given to them by the same people who enslaved their ancestors 400 years ago.

Isis ain't Islam, just like the KKK ain't Christianity

Uh oh, this ain't the place ...

ISIS may not be Islam (ya know, except for the whole claiming an Islamic Caliphate thing) but what about Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Khorosan Group, al-Shabab, HAMAS, AQAP, AQIM, Boko Haram, Al-Nusra Front and plenty more ...

At some point it's better to say maybe it is Islam and then figure out a way to counter that instead of being PC so we don't stereotype people until something happens.

Soooo you'd rather turn your back on a religion that was given to you 400 years ago by people that enslaved you (and then fought and killed each other to give you more freedom then you have ever had) and head over to a religion that has a tendency to currently enslave people who see things just a little different.

I could go on for days, I won't though ... Go Browns.

Uh oh, this ain't the place ...

ISIS may not be Islam (ya know, except for the whole claiming an Islamic Caliphate thing) but what about Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Khorosan Group, al-Shabab, HAMAS, AQAP, AQIM, Boko Haram, Al-Nusra Front and plenty more ...

At some point it's better to say maybe it is Islam and then figure out a way to counter that instead of being PC so we don't stereotype people until something happens.

Soooo you'd rather turn your back on a religion that was given to you 400 years ago by people that enslaved you (and then fought and killed each other to give you more freedom then you have ever had) and head over to a religion that has a tendency to currently enslave people who see things just a little different.

I could go on for days, I won't though ... Go Browns.

The Islamic hatred for America stems from absolutely atrocious U.S. Foreign policy that fucked over many of the middle eastern countries since the 70s, many actions which violated international law. However, hatred is never the answer. But these people are a product of their environment. If the coin was flipped, and the Middle East was one big country, and they continuously came over here under the guise of spreading democracy, killing innocent civilians, you don't think there would be a bunch of guerrilla warfare, christian organizations fighting and retaliating against the big powerful Middle East? Your fooling yourself if you don't think that. But I'll state it again, hatred is never the answer. Islamic hatred towards America and the west isn't the answer. American hate towards the Middle East and Islam isn't the answer. The world needs compassion, from everybody. It starts from within. And it's not easy.

As for your second statement, how free are we really? Sure we are more free than most nations, but given the state of the world, that's not saying much. America has the largest prison population in the world. 25% of the worlds prisoners are in America. Land of the free, hmm. Perhaps the fact the Prisons are privatized now and prisoners are profitable to prison owners has something to do with that. Religion can be a beautiful thing, but when it makes people think they are superior to another race, and that justifies them to enslave that race, that's obviously a farce.

This debate could go on for eternity, so let's end it here. We all just need to have compassion for each other, no exceptions. And the day will definitely come. But this is a browns board, so my bad for starting this whole thing.

You're right, go Browns.

The Islamic hatred for America stems from absolutely atrocious U.S. Foreign policy that fucked over many of the middle eastern countries since the 70s, many actions which violated international law. However, hatred is never the answer. But these people are a product of their environment. If the coin was flipped, and the Middle East was one big country, and they continuously came over here under the guise of spreading democracy, killing innocent civilians, you don't think there would be a bunch of guerrilla warfare, christian organizations fighting and retaliating against the big powerful Middle East? Your fooling yourself if you don't think that. But I'll state it again, hatred is never the answer. Islamic hatred towards America and the west isn't the answer. American hate towards the Middle East and Islam isn't the answer. The world needs compassion, from everybody. It starts from within. And it's not easy.

As for your second statement, how free are we really? Sure we are more free than most nations, but given the state of the world, that's not saying much. America has the largest prison population in the world. 25% of the worlds prisoners are in America. Land of the free, hmm. Perhaps the fact the Prisons are privatized now and prisoners are profitable to prison owners has something to do with that. Religion can be a beautiful thing, but when it makes people think they are superior to another race, and that justifies them to enslave that race, that's obviously a farce.

This debate could go on for eternity, so let's end it here. We all just need to have compassion for each other, no exceptions. And the day will definitely come. But this is a browns board, so my bad for starting this whole thing.

You're right, go Browns.

who gives a fuck about history? really?

you should give a fuck about the islamic extremists that want to come over here and bomb shit. god forbid you or a family member of yours is ever at the end of one of their machetes or a coin's toss away from a guy with a bomb strapped to his waist.

you'll be praying for the cotton fields then my brother.

You're right, go Browns.

GTFO of my country maggot.

GTFO of my country maggot.

people like Adoug are those that just sit around and bitch about how bad THIS country are treating them instead of actually standing up and doing something to change what they believe are 'holding them back'.

99% of these people never did anything for this country, probably have never done anything positive for their community but have enough blame to throw around because they have done shit to fulfill their dreams. "oh the city/town/state/feds are no good or crooked", but then why don't you run for office? oh our military is killing innocents and that's why people hate us. well Adoug try having a war without innocents getting killed. do the americans parade civilians out into a court yard and call NBC, or CBS, CNN etc. and behead innocent civilians? you god damned right they don't. pray to any god you want, you do that and you are not worth being alive. i say bomb them all and fuck allah. hate america so much? laughable. they want to be us so bad and the fact they haven't figured it out yet pisses them off. here's a clue: don't live in a desert assholes and learn how to get along with your neighbors next door.

sorry Adoug you weren't the next biggie smalls. i guess if your wrap sucks that bad you could always wrap gifts at macys for xmas.

Opened a can of worms here not my intention.

I was just commenting on these stupid rules and lack of common sense the NFL has. I could care less who he is praying too. The only reason we hate extremists is because the have the oil. If they were dirt poor we couldnt care less. Rwanda anyone.

Go Browns!!!

9/11 anyone?

we hate them because they have the oil? dude, we buy oil from their neighbors. why wouldn't we just by it from them? because they are dirty filthy killers, that's why.

i remember them (america haters) burning effigies of bush while wearing MTV tshirts. you tell me who wants to be who? you want to be an islamic extremist, then feel free to take a one way ticket the fuck out of here.

about the NFL rules. what happened to the flags they were supposed to throw on running backs if they lowered their helmet and led with their hed into would be tacklers? i guess that went right out the window like the people on the upper floors of the WTC on 9/11.

You're right, go Browns.

Adoug, excellent post. Nice to see someone has a clue about history, decisions, and their ramifications. You aren't gonna get through to the racists here on the board, though, but I commend you for trying.

9/11 anyone?

we hate them because they have the oil? dude, we buy oil from their neighbors. why wouldn't we just by it from them? because they are dirty filthy killers, that's why.

i remember them (america haters) burning effigies of bush while wearing MTV tshirts. you tell me who wants to be who? you want to be an islamic extremist, then feel free to take a one way ticket the fuck out of here.

about the NFL rules. what happened to the flags they were supposed to throw on running backs if they lowered their helmet and led with their hed into would be tacklers? i guess that went right out the window like the people on the upper floors of the WTC on 9/11.

Nah, no islam for me. I love too many things made with pork. Bacon, ribs, ham, bacon, chops, tenderloin, bacon

You're right, go Browns.

2ywcyzl.jpg

You've taken ignorance, being misguided and misinformed to a new level.

Nah, no islam for me. I love too many things made with pork. Bacon, ribs, ham, bacon, chops, tenderloin, bacon

Don't forget your freedom to make love to another man, the freedom to convert to another religion if you so choose, and booze.

You can get executed for the first two in Islam ya know.

Btw...those savages beheaded a Brit earlier today.

Archived