THE BROWNS BOARD

Dallas patient diagnosed with EBOLA. How many did he come in contact with?

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woody is an educated idiot. Just because he sucked a few dicks to get through college he thinks he knows everything. It's apparent he knows next to nothing and is incapable of independent thought he'll be one of the first to go--either by disease or sheer ignorance.

West side Steve is now an anti conspiracy theorist? You are aware that these health care workers had the best protective gear and KNEW the dangers they were dealing with but STILL caught the virus--for which there is no viable vaccine (unlike influenza) and has a mortality rate north of 60% (much worse than the worst cases of influenza) for which now the possible exposures has increased to nearly 200 people across numerous states, but because it's now making headlines you want to act like it's no big deal?

Hahahaha, do I detect a bit of resentment or jealously in this post? Could someone not handle college/their degree?

Incapable of independent thought... Lol. The moon landing was faked and 9/11 was an inside job... Better? Am I a "Free Thinker" now?

Fuck off dude, if you want to buy into the conspiracy theories and hysteria be my guess. But don't act like everyone else just "doesn't get it", "are sheep", "are blind", etc. Anyone with common sense is laughing at you right now.

Really, buy your rations. Bunker down. Go for it. No one will stop you. There should be some 2012 doomsday preppers selling their unused gear...

Pumpkin Eater I'm not sure what you thought of my opinion of conspiracy theories before. I think they are almost always bullshit. Yes I definitely lean right on a few issues (and I think Obama is an empty suit and most of his sycophants are idiots) but I can't imagine where you might think I've backed the Jesse Ventura crowd. I'm just saying that we've seen a lot of disease craziest come and go without much consequence.

WSS

Well, it's just cause for concern and paying attention to.

One of these days, some freakin thing will happen, and I think paying attention

to trends is important.

Education is always a good thing. Even when it isn't politically expedient for the left.

http://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/viruses-and-evolution

So, ebola is ...rna? or both? Rna is said to be less stable, and more of an evolving into

a worse stage type of virus.

This guy has an opinion, that he sees that this ebola virus has been laboratory spliced.

If true, He should hide somewhere because some country is going to go after him to keep it quiet.

More likely, it's an unstable rna that can morph into a different form, like we have different flu

viruses to make different flu shots for.........

http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2014/10/an-ebola-interpretation-it-is-my-interpretation-that-this-virus-has-gone-through-no-less-than-33-recombination-events-with-markers-indicative-of-laboratory-splicing-leaving-sticky-ends-that-prov-2551838.html

Archived