THE BROWNS BOARD

Teachers arrested for having threesome with student.

WalterWhite

I'm so tired of this bullshit of labeling female teachers sex offenders for sleeping with 16-18 year old male students. A sex offender is a sick evil fuck like Jerry Sandusky not some guy getting caught pissing in a park or some hot 20 something year old teacher sleeping with Chet or Andy. And don't play those semantics games of legality with me. 18 year old woman all over the world marry 40-70 year old rich men all the time. Any teenage horny-crazed male in America wants to hook up with their hot teacher. This kid is going to be a legend in the hallways. Everyone single one of us would have done this at 16 (except MLD Woody because he likes naked hot sweaty men)

http://uproxx.com/webculture/2014/10/high-school-teachers-threesome/

teacher-threesome.jpg?w=650&h=366

For a lot of these people, both teachers and students alike, its the allure. Doing something we shouldn't be doing, or something that is 'forbidden'.

Unless you're reading this and all noble, then you're a lot like me, I LOVE doing things I'm not supposed too.

I'm so tired of this bullshit of labeling female teachers sex offenders for sleeping with 16-18 year old male students. A sex offender is a sick evil fuck like Jerry Sandusky not some guy getting caught pissing in a park or some hot 20 something year old teacher sleeping with Chet or Andy. And don't play those semantics games of legality with me. 18 year old woman all over the world marry 40-70 year old rich men all the time. Any teenage horny-crazed male in America wants to hook up with their hot teacher. This kid is going to be a legend in the hallways. Everyone single one of us would have done this at 16 (except MLD Woody because he likes naked hot sweaty men)

http://uproxx.com/webculture/2014/10/high-school-teachers-threesome/

teacher-threesome.jpg?w=650&h=366

At first your argument sounds fair....but it just doesn't sit right when male teachers sleep with 15-16 yr. olds.

Cant have double standards.

Archived