THE BROWNS BOARD

NYC to Cleveland

LondonBrown

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah this is an annual thing now, can't wait to return. Friendliest people ive ever met I was given free drinks in every bar and at the tailgate.

There was a huge fight in the Barley House after the game dont know if anyone was in there?

Yeah this is an annual thing now, can't wait to return. Friendliest people ive ever met I was given free drinks in every bar and at the tailgate.

There was a huge fight in the Barley House after the game dont know if anyone was in there?

Cleveland isn't the land of roving trolls that the media likes to portray it as. That said, It'd be great to have you back. Usually as a populace we're much less on edge

when either the Brownies or Tribe are winners. Lets hope when you make it back next year it stays the same.

Haha nobody spoke about baseball entire time I was there. Lebron and Cavs on the other hand....

Offseason. Next time you come, come in September. Better weather, baseball being played. For what that's worth. Indians a competitive team.....but not a clear contender. A more relaxing attitude than at a basketball game where you think you are in front of a ghetto blaster between every play the way they play music there. Its one of the reasons I don't go to basketball games.

That Great Lakes Christmas Ale is a work of art eh!

Yes London, plan on coming over the week of the official board Tailgate- you're more than welcome to hang out. It's a short cab ride to West 25th to visit Great Lakes. Their other beers are top notch too.

Archived