THE BROWNS BOARD

Matt Prater

Alkid3

I know the atmosphere helped Prater but his 50+ is nearly triple that of Cundiff. Hell looking at Cundiff's stats right now how has this dude been a kicker for so long?

but Cundiff has never missed inside the 30...

There are no free lunches...

Wasn't that Phil Dawson ?

:P

Nah... with Phil it was frozen swamps...

He's from mayfield hts.. So he'd be another local guy to add to Hoyer and Whitner

May have been born there, but he went to HS down here in SW Florida, Estero HS. The only reason not to sign him is because someone else did. He''s better, and younger than Cundiff, not much to think about here as far as apples to apples.

Zombo

Just in case anyone missed this in the Billy Cundiff thread. Kickers are a headache in general... unless your name is Phil Dawson, he's legend. Bring him home, I beg you Farmer. We are better now and a Kicker away from contention, with Phil we are 3-0.

The only reason not to sign him is because someone else did. He''s better, and younger than Cundiff, not much to think about here as far as apples to apples.

Why was Prater suspended?

Drank some beer on vacation.

Zombo

I'd say we know something about that, and screw the vacation part of it, and screw the beer. Guys like us get full before we get drunk.

Matt Prater would be a upgrade over Cundiff. IMO - how much though, idk.

Yes, he won't be kicking 58 yard field goals in cleveland - but it'd be nice to have at least some chance on 45+ field goals.

Anyway, my money's on detroit at this point.

Archived