THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns taking over Nashville

Cbus Brownie

awesome....it's really not a bad run down the 75 to Nashville.

\

should see some Appalachian conversion after Browns throw down in the'; ville.

just fuckin' show up and play hard. Mingo, you fuckin nonachiever...opportunity

who the fuck is gonna step-up this weekend for the Browns?????? decisions, decision.

I drove from Va Beach to K3ey West....16 hours. match that, bitch.

Excellent opportunity for the Browns to display that it is not business as usual.

awesome....it's really not a bad run down the 75 to Nashville.

\

should see some Appalachian conversion after Browns throw down in the'; ville.

just fuckin' show up and play hard. Mingo, you fuckin nonachiever...opportunity

who the fuck is gonna step-up this weekend for the Browns?????? decisions, decision.

I drove from Va Beach to K3ey West....16 hours. match that, bitch.

Excellent opportunity for the Browns to display that it is not business as usual.

drove from north platte, NE to NYC in around 24 hours.

lot of coke, a-cola and beef jerky. only stopped for gas in PA at like 2:30 in the AM at some huge truck stop/cock fighting station.

you ever walk into a place and the hair on the back of your neck stands up?

just give me my receipt mister and i don't care about the screams in the back room.

drove from north platte, NE to NYC in around 24 hours.

lot of coke, a-cola and beef jerky. only stopped for gas in PA at like 2:30 in the AM at some huge truck stop/cock fighting station.

you ever walk into a place and the hair on the back of your neck stands up?

just give me my receipt mister and i don't care about the screams in the back room.

It is exciting no doubt, but you have to take it in stride. Nashville is centrally located, has a nice climate even if cool today and tomorrow, and is a cool city to visit even if you aren't a country music fan. Everybody becomes one for the weekend they vist. There are more really good guitar pickers, fiddle players, and slide guitar players with-in 50 miles than all else in the world.

What I am saying is I have been up there for games that didn't involve the Browns....and the town is always packed with out of town folks on gameday....be it Titans, Preds, or Vandy. Music City brings them in, and now you get to experience the magic of the town.

Have fun.....be sure to hit Tootsies

It is exciting no doubt, but you have to take it in stride. Nashville is centrally located, has a nice climate even if cool today and tomorrow, and is a cool city to visit even if you aren't a country music fan. Everybody becomes one for the weekend they vist. There are more really good guitar pickers, fiddle players, and slide guitar players with-in 50 miles than all else in the world.

What I am saying is I have been up there for games that didn't involve the Browns....and the town is always packed with out of town folks on gameday....be it Titans, Preds, or Vandy. Music City brings them in, and now you get to experience the magic of the town.

Have fun.....be sure to hit Tootsies

Nah

Does Tootsies always play hang on sloppy all night long normally? All of Ohio is here

lived in kentucky for 3 years while @ fort knox.

went to indy from there, down to NO but never had the pleasure to stop in TN.

looks like gorgeous country. and if it's anything else like that area the people must be friendly and kind like the rest of us born in that section of the states.

bourbon is not tops on my list although (and liquor pretty much rules my world..HA!).

peen: you a vol fan?

my friend keeps bugging me about the upcoming alabama/TN game where kiffen goes back to TN as the OC of AL. i heard they named a water treatment facility after him. could be fun to see what happens.

you could hear our fans when TN was on offense, they were loud

"The Dawg Pound South was instrumental in the momentum shift during the second half. At one point, Whitehurst had to call a timeout because of the crowd noise – in his own stadium."

Nice job, Browns Backers!

Zombo

Archived