THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in The AFC North

Zombo

Kenny Whisencunt had his feelings hurt over the offseason when the Browns unceremoniously passed him over for their head coach vacancy for the second year in a row. So I am sure he will have his shitty team well prepared to defend their home turf against the Browns this Sunday.

Problem is ... they are shitty.

And the ever-improving Browns will finally get to sharpen the claws against a team that is shitty and is coached by a guy that is not a SB winning coach, but is instead ... Kenny Whisencunt.

Baltimore at Indianapolis 1:00 PM

Andrew Luck has 13 TD passes already this season ... just think if he had a decent RB in his backfield. The Ravens will be competitive on the road again this week, but Luck will be game when it counts. COLTS 27 RAVENS 24

Pittsburgh at Jacksonville 1:00 PM

When you need your first win of the Season ... Pittsburgh comes to the rescue. It worked for Baltimore, it worked for lowly Tampa Bay ... and it will work for even lowlier Jacksonville. JAGUARS 26 STEELERS 23

Cleveland at Tennessee 1:00 PM

The Browns defense has given up tons of yards, but kept games close. Against Jake Locker and Tennessee they should be able to dominate from start to finish. Expect Coach Pettine to have his defense expertly prepared, and on fire, coming out of the break. Offensively, the Browns continue to roll efficiently behind Hoyer who gets the advantage of healthier veteran weapons. BROWNS 30 TITS 10

Cincinnati at New England Sunday Night Football, 8:30 PM

When Bill says "We're moving on to Cincinnati", that means you are going to lose, Cincinnati. PATRIOTS 27 BUNGLES 16

TGZ

Last Week: 1-1

Season: 9-5

BROWNS go into TN after 10 days of ass chewing. pettine ripped o'neil and the defense a new asshole per haslam (who owns TN) and have a new grip on reality of what COULD BE this year.

yeah the titans suck but locker is getting a fresh look which might ignite a fire underneath the team's belly.

no finesse. no undisciplined play. this is going to be won in the trenches. our lines have to dominate their lines.

running the rock for over 200 yards between our 3 RBs and a nice 150 yd passing game with hoyer and company, and a picksix fom gilbert (or haden or skrine) the browns flick the titans off their back's like a cow's tail flick a fly on shit.

BROWNS 34 TITANS 17.

book it.

Balt @ Indy :.....Olly Luck is the beast they thought he was and he will slice the Ratbirds up.......Balt 17 - Indy 28

Pittspuke @ Jags:......hahaha......would have picked the Stoolers, but after last week...welll.......Jags 16 - Stoolers 13

Bungles @ New England.....looking for Brady and Billy to rebound and win at home in a squeaker....Pats 24 - Bungles 23

BROWNIES @ Tenn.....This is the game that we show we are NOT the same ole Browns. Expecting to win in all phases of the game and break the big 30 on the score board......look for tough D, multiple sacks, hard hard running and a sneaking long ball or 2 from the Browns.....would be ecstatic if we could go another game without a turnover.....Final Score.....Browns 34 - Tits 20...

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cincinnati @ New England (+1.0)

Line opened with NE a 3 pt fav and flipped... I hate picking against the Vegas boys opening impulse, but can't see this Pats' O-line putting up much of a fight against the Bengals D-line.

Prediction: Cinci 24 NE 16

FINAL: NE 43 CIN 17 - L/L

Baltimore (+3.5 ) @ Indianapolis

Andrew Luck just may be on his way to a "break-out" year... as if he needed one.

Bernard Pierce's return should bolster BLT's Top 10 running attack.

IND will miss their surprisingly sound, rookie OG, "Buckeye" Jack Mewhort.

Nonetheless this pick could actually swing on Suggs' game status. If he is not available to help stop IND's #1 ranked pass attack before it gets started, it could be a long day for the Raven D.

I'm guessing Suggs will be available..

Prediction: BLT 37 IND 31

FINAL: IND 20 BLT 13 - L/L

Pittsburgh @ Jacksonville (+ 6.0)

Old Ben vs. New Ben... while I believe "the kid" can more than hold his own, this ain't 1-on-1.

The Steelers have a running attack. The Jags? No...

Add to the above the Jags 32nd ranked D and that LeBeau/ rookie QB thing...

Prediction: PTG 34 JAX 17

FINAL: PTG 17 JAX 9 - off by a factor of 2, but still a W/W

Cleveland (+2.0 ) @ Tennessee

Said it all week... TN is no push over. They do alot of things almost as well as we do.

But in the end a bunch of "almost as wells" do not add up to a higher total on the scoreboard; they add up to an "almost".

Prediction: CLE 27 TN 24

FINAL: CLE 29 TN 28 a little too "almost" for my taste... but a W/W

Bengals are not quite as good as people thought. Which is good for us. Really the whole North is flailing badly. Would be perfect time for that fucking team by the lake to take control of the division.

I'm not writing off Cincy but yes. This team can make an even bigger statement by doing away with the Stoolers and beat them at theyre own game.

Bengals are not quite as good as people thought. Which is good for us. Really the whole North is flailing badly. Would be perfect time for that fucking team by the lake to take control of the division.

Well, I never thought the Bengals were all that and a bag of chips. I think they have the best talent in the division, but they certainly are not unbeatable. I thought the Browns should have beat them twice last year....but the Browns decided to bestow a pile of gifts upon the Bengals in the form of turnover after turnover.

This division could heat up. Expecially if the Browns beat the Stools.

Dildo Dalton kind of looks like Ronald McDonald w/o makeup. No way he can see or read a defense through those eyebrows. Personally, I've always preferred Mary Ann.

And I do trust Cincy to play below their talent level for another year. They are very consistent when it comes to that.

isn't it great to wake up (or not sleep) to a magnificent win from sunday from a great football weekend and NOT have your team mentioned whatsoever within the friggin 12 hours of PESPN?

they have the ticker tracker underneath the people yapping at each about how the browns put another staple in the NFL history books but no mention or highlights?

Cincinnati @ New England (+1.0)

Prediction: Cinci 24 NE 16

FINAL: NE 43 CIN 17 - L/L

Baltimore (+3.5 ) @ Indianapolis

Prediction: BLT 37 IND 31

FINAL: IND 20 BLT 13 - L/L

Pittsburgh @ Jacksonville (+ 6.0)

Prediction: PTG 34 JAX 17

FINAL: PTG 17 JAX 9 - off by a factor of 2, but still a W/W

Cleveland (+2.0 ) @ Tennessee

Prediction: CLE 27 TN 24

FINAL: CLE 29 TN 28 a little too "almost" for my taste... but a W/W

Weekly Results . Prev... Crnt.. YTD

Straight-up .......... 8-6 ... 2-2 .. 10-8

Vs. the spread ... 10-4 .. 2-2 .. 12-6

What part of "we're moving on to Cincinnati" a did you not understand?

Zombo

-- first place next week

Pretty much all of it...

So you only playing heads up this year?

As in no spread... pickin' wieners.

No, that 9-5 record is ATS.

Looks like I went 2-2 this week, 3-1 straight up.

Anytime the browns win, it is 100% victory for me, even the Steelers upsetting Jax doesn't bring me down.

Zombo

Anytime the browns win, it is 100% victory for me, even the Steelers upsetting Jax doesn't bring me down.

So you're claiming 4-0 this week? ;)

Archived