THE BROWNS BOARD

Please fire O'Neil at Halftime

gumby73

maybe as fans we might want to wait to se how this defensive cocktail might blend.

you it takes years to have Olines and Dlines to flow, gel and get to know how everyone next to you performs.

.500 in the first quarter of league play. not bad considering everyone had us being 0-4.

maybe as fans we might want to wait to se how this defensive cocktail might blend.

you it takes years to have Olines and Dlines to flow, gel and get to know how everyone next to you performs.

.500 in the first quarter of league play. not bad considering everyone had us being 0-4.

Yes on some stuff. But the D play across the board is not encouraging. We need to learn how to tackle.

I hear you on the "cocktail" Mik and trying to be patient but honestly right now our D has a cock in their tail!!

I was just as pissed as the OP at halftime ... but then we held them without a point for two quarters while our offense stormed back.

Every game has come down to the final tick ... let's keep these coaches for once.

Zombo

I was just as pissed as the OP at halftime ... but then we held them without a point for two quarters while our offense stormed back.

Every game has come down to the final tick ... let's keep these coaches for once.

Zombo

First half Defense looked tired, and unmotivated. Second half complete turnaround. Don't know why this happens. If we could play like we did in the second half all year, we would be playoff bound.

Archived