THE BROWNS BOARD

The Cardiac Kids are back!

darkside5

Somebody needs to start making those Kardiac Kid foam bricks again....

before I throw my chili at Skine or something, and hit our plasma screen....

Somebody needs to start making those Kardiac Kid foam bricks again....

before I throw my chili at Skine or something, and hit our plasma screen....

LoL..I'm with ya Cal.. :)

There isn't really a single part of the defense that I can point to and say well at least that's working for us. Only thing we've done a little bit of is pass rushing, Kruger had a decent enough game today but he was also getting stuffed for a lot fo the 1st half....but putting Oher on his ass right infront of Whitehurst than getting up and putting his dick in whithurst's hip as he was throwing did kind of make up for things. Otherwise though holy f'ing shit what the hell is going on? The secondary omg....just wut? I mean even the announcers were like some of those players don't look like they belong on the field right now.

Where is Pettine getting up someone's ass on the sideline? Cowher would get up in Greg Loyds face...we would be exstatic to have someone on the team right now with 50% of his production.

We have to start making pre half adjustments

Make the "pre-game" and I'm in...

can you imagine if the other two games went our way?

Don't have to...

This place would look exactly the same...

Same half-empty vs. half-full battles.

Fuck if our d would have played in the first half last four games, we would be 4~0 and be the compared to the best. i thought this year our d was going to be the ones that kept us on games and not the other way around.

yes it is absolutely safe to say. Coming off a bye week too...unreal. They had two weeks to prepare for the Tn Fucking Titans and the heralded Jake Locker offensive juggernaut. Fucking A.

Is it finally safe to say that maybe, just maybe, our defense came into this season just a tad overrated?

Archived