THE BROWNS BOARD

Special Teams to the Rescue

Tour2ma

Three words: Blocked Punt Safety

... which gave us our: margin of victory

Three more: Field Goals Good... (from 38 and 42)

And for those wishing to dwell on Benji's muff, here are three for you:

It didn't count...

Thank God, it did not count...

I'm thinking Carder game ball...

Three words: Blocked Punt Safety

... which gave us our: margin of victory

Three more: Field Goals Good... (from 38 and 42)

And for those wishing to dwell on Benji's muff, here are three for you:

It didn't count...

Thank God, it did not count...

I'm thinking Carder game ball...

Tank+Carder+Cleveland+Browns+v+Tennessee

Honorable mention for the Skrine who karate chopped Locker out of the game. His scrambling was killing us, Whitehurst was a statue.

Jake+Locker+Buster+Skrine+Cleveland+Brow

Of course, Whitehust burned Skrine, so ... I guess he's a better blitzer than coverer.

Zombo

--Where is the "Gilbert sucks" crowd? Did he give up anything all day?

I honestly was praying for a safety on the plays preceding the safety and thought how awesome those 2 pts would be. Then gave up on it for 4th down and dreams of a good punt return. Only then to be miraculously rewarded with the safety after all. So, it was me. You are all welcome. :)

... and I called "Safety" in the Tavern when TN took the ball over on downs at their 4...

Although in all honesty, my call did not extend to the punt... ;)

BTW... What the hell was Skrine doing jumping in the air the way he did?? WTF was that? He jumped and looked like he got shot off of a trampoline sideways with his arms swinging and feet like he was riding an air bicycle.... Haha

BTW... What the hell was Skrine doing jumping in the air the way he did?? WTF was that? He jumped and looked like he got shot off of a trampoline sideways with his arms swinging and feet like he was riding an air bicycle.... Haha

I loved that high flying act!.....and it's a good way to prevent the QB from getting the pass off before the hit......seen a lot of 'wrapped up' QB's still throw the ball....Just have to be careful not to whack the QB's head when doing it...

Tank+Carder+Cleveland+Browns+v+Tennessee

Honorable mention for the Skrine who karate chopped Locker out of the game. His scrambling was killing us, Whitehurst was a statue.

Jake+Locker+Buster+Skrine+Cleveland+Brow

Of course, Whitehust burned Skrine, so ... I guess he's a better blitzer than coverer.

Zombo

--Where is the "Gilbert sucks" crowd? Did he give up anything all day?

Gilbert only played 9 snaps. Not sure if he was targeted on any of those or when they were.

I still have hope for him, hopefully he steps up soon.

Ninja? Karate? You are aware that in the game scenario Buster was the block of wood...

I swear when he was airborne I was thinking, "Don't hit the QB in the head... Don't hit... Aw shit... you hit him in the head."

Nice vertical tho...

It's cute how a puss like you thinks it's awesome when your guy does it but if anyone did that to a Browns player you would crying like a little bitch.....hmmmmm.

Makes no sense. What have I cried about? Your homoerotic fetish with me is nothing less than disturbing.

Z

... and I called "Safety" in the Tavern when TN took the ball over on downs at their 4...

Although in all honesty, my call did not extend to the punt... ;)

Friends I was with during the game were calling for a blocked punt. In a bit of jaded Browns fan lip I replied "blocked punts don't happen unless it's against the Browns". Gladly ate crow for that one.

Ninja? Karate? You are aware that in the game scenario Buster was the block of wood...

I swear when he was airborne I was thinking, "Don't hit the QB in the head... Don't hit... Aw shit... you hit him in the head."

Nice vertical tho...

Me too. :)

Makes no sense. What have I cried about? Your homoerotic fetish with me is nothing less than disturbing.

I think it's kinda cute... and I'm secure enough in my manhood to say so...

Gladly ate crow for that one.

Ummmmmmmm...... crooooooooooow......

Archived