THE BROWNS BOARD

If the Browns D Came Out of the Bye and Played Like This, well then

Soju

there's no hope for them. if it was going to click it should have clicked THIS game, THIS week. Sick of the garbage DEFENSE.

Offense keep doing your thing (minus what you did in the first half), and we might get to be a .500 team this year. Whoopdefreaking DOO

I lay out for you guys a succinct, well-thought out synopsis of this team and am met with hurling insults? How pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourselves, you pieces of garbage.

Yeah, the defense majorly sucked the first half- too bad you forgot to mention they pitched a shutout in the second. Game is sixty minutes long.

I lay out for you guys a succinct, well-thought out synopsis of this team and am met with hurling insults? How pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourselves, you pieces of garbage.

HAHAHA!!

succinct as in if i were driving my old ass isuzu rodeo down the hill and the brakes gave out and there were only 2 options:

either hit a fidget dressed as a midget called soju or a squirrel crossing the road looking for a nut.....

your baby stroller would be flying towards mars right now.....

beotch.

I posted this in the Hoyer thread, but this one seems more appropriate:

The D has showed (Pitt 2nd half, Tits 2nd half) that they are capable of coming out and

shutting the other offense down. I found Pettine's post-game comments interesting. He said

that at halftime he and ONiell discussed the defense "at length" and decided to make no

schematic changes, that the problem was that the players needed to step up and make plays.

At this level, is it the coaches fault that players are coming out flat, not ready to play?

Brian Bosworth, in his rookie year, said that the his biggest adjustment in the NFL was that wild-eyed

coaches did not push your buttons to get you up for the game. Should the players, as professionals,

be expected to come out breathing fire ready to kick ass without the coaching staff being in their faces?

For me its a bit on the players a\nd coaches. In high school you draw your attitude from the coach. Its 50/50 on getting the players fired up. The biggest of that 50% would be the leaders on the team

getting their players mindset right for the game. Same thing in college. I can't imagine it being different at the pro level. I.e. Dawkins, Lewis, Willis, Sherman, Pace, Burflict ... all defenders that bear the flag for their teams.

I'd like to think Donte and Haden are that, but they need to show that their players can respond to them through the whole game. These comebacks are nothing short of impressive, but you can't make a living off of it.

I lay out for you guys a succinct, well-thought out synopsis of this team...

Where? When? What?

... I feel like Vinnie Barbarino...

HAHAHA!!

succinct as in if i were driving my old ass isuzu rodeo down the hill and the brakes gave out and there were only 2 options:

either hit a fidget dressed as a midget called soju or a squirrel crossing the road looking for a nut.....

your baby stroller would be flying towards mars right now.....

beotch.

Dude, this may be your best .......... ever.

Archived