THE BROWNS BOARD

Did I hear right on the radio that Kruger is out for Sunday?

Clevfan4life

Imo Dansby has been downgrade over DQ this season. Watching the Colts game last night DQ still looks faster and is in better positions to make tackles. That D line in Indy is good but it's not as good as ours so it's not that he has way better guys up front.

BTW, totally disagree about Jackson. Yeah- in better position to make tackles 10 yards past the LOS. I've seen that act way too many times.

RE: injuries- The only ones definitely out are Winn and Taylor. Rubin isn't even listed on the injury report?

BTW, totally disagree about Jackson. Yeah- in better position to make tackles 10 yards past the LOS. I've seen that act way too many times.

RE: injuries- The only ones definitely out are Winn and Taylor. Rubin isn't even listed on the injury report?

To me, Dansby is a huge upgrade over Jackson.....he can do so much more, it's not even close......no way would I go back and undo that exchange

Won't matter if we have the return of Dixon and Minnie - if the front 4 can't apply some pressure.

Yes. I dont think it's about CB's....it's about pass rush....if Ben has a lot of time, he will connect....

Terrence West is inactive....somethings up there....wonder what....pending trade?....on the shit list?....Winston gets a shot?.....

Yes. I dont think it's about CB's....it's about pass rush....if Ben has a lot of time, he will connect....

Terrence West is inactive....somethings up there....wonder what....pending trade?....on the shit list?....Winston gets a shot?.....

RB Glenn Winston is active.

Winston is supposed to be even more imposing than the other RB's

Kruger played well for someone who was out today...

He played tough :

Pettine said Paul Kruger needed an epidural before the game, which allowed him to play with a lower back issue. Kruger said he had a very painful week after his back locked up on him at practice on Wednesday.

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/8756/browns-brian-hoyer-makes-plays-off-play-action

Monty with a torn ACL most likely.

If this team responds to losing an all pro center and quality depth by continuing to win, then Pettine should be in line for COTY. Likewise Farmer for GM. That said, unless Rub has a clean bill of health very soon, it's time to being a couple bigger bodies to the active roster and maybe lose a DB or 2.

Archived