THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in The AFC North

Zombo

Worried about Mack- Greco filled in admirably. Farmer for GM of the year. Gabriel, Crowell, Williams.

Poly-moo-moo, you guess wrong, you look REAL bad. +1, -3.

Polly -moo-moo-wants-a-cracker will be a first ballot hall of famer. His name will be

mentioned in the same sentence as Mel Blount and Donny Schell. But he is done.

He just basically ran around out there today. I can't think of one single play where

he made a difference. Number 23 (?) was the best defensive back on the field for

the Puke today, if not the best defensive player.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carolina (+6.5 ) @ Cincinnati
CAR 17 CIN 13
Final: CAR 37 CIN 37 P/W
CIN snatches tie from the jaws of victory, but so much for low scoring...

Baltimore @ Tampa Bay (+3.0)
Predicted: BLT 23 TB 16
Final: BLT 48 TB 17 W/W
Apparently I was missing even less than I thought...

Pittsburgh (+1.5) @ Cleveland
CLE 34 PTG 24
Final: CLE 31 PTG 10 (W/W)x2
Missed that second turnover by a butt cheek. And they never did really strike with longest run at 15 and pass at 26. But the rest of the verbiage was close to the mark and any W/W is a good one... and any inside the Div goes double.

Weekly Results . Prev .. .. Crnt . . YTD
Straight-up .... .... 10-8 ... 3-0-1 .. 13-8-1
Vs. the spread . . 12-6 . . 4-0 . . . . 16-6

Oh boy. Ok, Im nervous, but excited. Gotta take the Brownies tho.........27-21

Ravens will win too.....24-13

Bungles botch it again and lose.....17-30

GoooOOOOO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 outta three aint bad.....and gotta say I did kind of call it with the Bungles botching it.....just sayin

We underestimated our boys, Mud...

... ain't it grand?

yes we did and yes it is!!! :)

Polly -moo-moo-wants-a-cracker will be a first ballot hall of famer. His name will be

He just basically ran around out there today. I can't think of one single play where

he made a difference. Number 23 (?) was the best defensive back on the field for

Mike Mitchell and I blame lebeau partially for polamalu. He's just needs to lay back more in coverage to extend his career otherwise he is a liability right now. Thankfully they drafted shark but he's banged up right now. Polamalu just can't free lance like he used to, mostly because the rest of the defense is young and in transition. Shazier getting back will allow polamalu to drop back.

Mike Mitchell and I blame lebeau partially for polamalu. He's just needs to lay back more in coverage to extend his career otherwise he is a liability right now. Thankfully they drafted shark but he's banged up right now. Polamalu just can't free lance like he used to, mostly because the rest of the defense is young and in transition. Shazier getting back will allow polamalu to drop back.

Shark is nowhere near in talent what Polymoomoo was in his prime,, He's (moo moo) old and slowwwwwwwww.. quit reaching for something that isn't there ,,, your team blows!

Shark is nowhere near in talent what Polymoomoo was in his prime,, He's (moo moo) old and slowwwwwwwww.. quit reaching for something that isn't there ,,, your team blows!

Are you a scout now? I'm sure people said the same about our 6th rounder Antonio Brown. Shark was making plays before he got injured. He's a missile just like polamalu was in his prime. Pittsburgh fans are wait and see on shark. Hell if you are a scout now though I will certainly look forward to more insightful posts from you. You will finally be able to retire those pom POM's chubby.

Are you a scout now? I'm sure people said the same about our 6th rounder Antonio Brown. Shark was making plays before he got injured. He's a missile just like polamalu was in his prime. Pittsburgh fans are wait and see on shark. Hell if you are a scout now though I will certainly look forward to more insightful posts from you. You will finally be able to retire those pom POM's chubby.

Take the piss colored glasses off you stupid moronic fool.

Nah... he's just defanged and staring down the barrel of three more losses before they get to their bye week... Houston (MNF) then Colts then Ravens.

2 outta three aint bad.....and gotta say I did kind of call it with the Bungles botching it.....just sayin

Actually you were 2-0-1 which is even better...

And....Vag has shown actual evidence of his trolling.

There is a major difference between trolling and insulting. A troll is someone that posts something for the specific purpose of getting a rise. The statement doesn't need to be seated in fact. Nickers chooses to pour on the name calling in his posts. I'm simply returning the favor. I have no interest in sh.hitting up this board with nonsense and I don't believe I do a majority of the time. However for anyone to admit that I'm not a troll would be blasphemy. Hoorta has come to my defense a few times and tour and I had a friendly exchange when I came to the board to "eat my crow". I'm not here to stir the pot boys. I'd love to just read. I always post when the steelers are mentioned.

Edit. Stay fat nickers

Final score: Pittsburgh 10, Cleveland 31

Yep. The browns are much improved (and im glad) but you all are also setting yourselves up for disappointment. The browns to have struggled with bad teams and hoyer isn't always going to be able to throw the ball 16 times and win. I will be back for all the chicken little after you lose a few.

Yep. The browns are much improved (and im glad) but you all are also setting yourselves up for disappointment. The browns to have struggled with bad teams and hoyer isn't always going to be able to throw the ball 16 times and win. I will be back for all the chicken little after you lose a few.

Bro get real. This is cleveland. The sky isn't falling there hasn't been a sky for fifteen years. The sky is fuckin' falling in Pittsburgh.

Bro get real. This is cleveland. The sky isn't falling there hasn't been a sky for fifteen years. The sky is fuckin' falling in Pittsburgh.

Its been falling in Pittsburgh for two seasons. As I said I will be back for the cut everyone posts after the next loss.

CIN kicker just gakked a 36-yder in OT to end up in a 37 -37 tie...

Really happy about the result, but feel bad for Nugent. Dayton & Ohio State guy. So bummed, he couldn't even talk to reporters after the game. Speaking of the game- it wouldn't have been much of one, except for two huge plays by Bernard and Jones.

Actually, Moo-moo in his prime may have been better than either. Blount is on my all time over rated team. easy to look good when you have a bunch of HOFers in front of you to cover for your sorry ass. Neither could hold Ronnie Lott's jock strap.

Its been falling in Pittsburgh for two seasons. As I said I will be back for the cut everyone posts after the next loss.

As they say- nothing more dangerous than a winless team. However, no doubt the Browns will be favored in the next three games- and no way Pettine, Hoyer and Whitner will let this team get cocky.

Sky is falling? ROTFL by your standard Vag- the Browns have been tube worms on the bottom of the ocean the last 15 years feeding on whale turds. We've been down so far, we can't even see the sky. Sorry if all of a sudden there's a ray of light coming through the darkness.

Really happy about the result, but feel bad for Nugent. Dayton & Ohio State guy. So bummed, he couldn't even talk to reporters after the game. Speaking of the game- it wouldn't have been much of one, except for two huge plays by Bernard and Jones.

Actually, Moo-moo in his prime may have been better than either. Blount is on my all time over rated team. easy to look good when you have a bunch of HOFers in front of you to cover for your sorry ass. Neither could hold Ronnie Lott's jock strap.

As they say- nothing more dangerous than a winless team. However, no doubt the Browns will be favored in the next three games- and no way Pettine, Hoyer and Whitner will let this team get cocky.

Sky is falling? ROTFL by your standard Vag- the Browns have been tube worms on the bottom of the ocean the last 15 years feeding on whale turds. We've been down so far, we can't even see the sky. Sorry if all of a sudden there's a ray of light coming through the darkness.

Dont apologize to me hoorta. I'm glad the browns are bouncing back. I just know the steelers aren't dead. I think lebeau is done after this season, possibly Haley as well. You all are allowed to celebrate. I've been arguing with the schlubs that dont like to read.

Edit: and yes the sky is falling in Pittsburgh at 8-8. Our fan base is spoiled.

"we will be back for the cut after the next loss"

what a piece of shit, you continue to make yourself look like a complete dipshit on here dude

Insanity is expecting different results while doing the same thing over and over, you continue to "try" to provoke the board, you are a troll, who doesn't even know he is one, you are not a smart dude.

The only "bad" team we played we humiliated by scoring 26 unanswered points in their own stadium on their own turf in the laregest comeback in NFL history.

And they are not that bad. Unless you meant Pittsburgh. They're bad ... but we only struggled for one half against those bitches before we figured out we can beat them like a red-headed stepchild .. 58-10 since that wakeup call.

Zombo

"we will be back for the cut after the next loss"

what a piece of shit, you continue to make yourself look like a complete dipshit on here dude

Insanity is expecting different results while doing the same thing over and over, you continue to "try" to provoke the board, you are a troll, who doesn't even know he is one, you are not a smart dude.

I've been suspended here in the past for using "Retardation" and its other mangled uses. The above also isn't the correct definition of insanity but rather a now cliche version of what people believe to be true. I also whole heartedly believe people will be calling for coaches to be tired after the next loss. Please look up the definition of troll. I don't do it. Unless of course your name is nickers.

I've been suspended here in the past for using "Retardation" and its other mangled uses. The above also isn't the correct definition of insanity but rather a now cliche version of what people believe to be true. I also whole heartedly believe people will be calling for coaches to be tired after the next loss. Please look up the definition of troll. I don't do it. Unless of course your name is nickers.

Now you haven't, you Retard. If you got suspended it was because we just wanted to get rid of you for awhile. We don't need an excuse.

Zombo

No, just by the fact that most of your posts are for the simple purpose of riling up other posters. When you posts the same stupid things week in and week out that are proven wrong week in and week out and then you claim that you nailed it.....you can only be doing for attention. And BTW your predictions of Browns dominance had to come true if you kept predicting it long enough.....now if you predict accurately for 10 years like you predicted inaccurately for ten years, then you might be considered legit! If I predict a freak snow storm every day for ten years I will eventually "nail it"

I have had a winning record ATS every single year that I have done this and kept track. 3-1 this week takes me to 14-8 predicting each team's outcome this year.

Just trolling the hell out of my Browns Brethren picking Browns to win on a Browns board.

Zombo

Archived