THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in The AFC North

Zombo

Now you haven't, you Retard. If you got suspended it was because we just wanted to get rid of you for awhile. We don't need an excuse.

Zombo

Cleveland sound banned me because he said someone has a mentally Retarded child.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the point is that your "this week in the AFCN" never happens to mention that betting the spread. And your mignonettes here haven't pick up on the fact that you predict the Browns to win within the spread numbers quite often so you can come back and say you nailed it. Why aren't you man enough to predict the outcomes straight up (like you do in your "this week in the AFCN") and live up to that?

It would be like me predicting that I would find $100 worth of US currency every day and then stating that I nailed it because I found a penny.....because a penny is still US currency.

It's my prediction thread on my team's board .. what are you getting so worked up about, and why do you think I care? I predict the actual score, they are there every week for all the world to see.

For example ... I picked the Browns to win 41-10, but I didn't foresee Pettine calling off the dogs in the fourth Quarter, so it was just 31-10. Either way, that's a win, straight up, ATS, as a fan, as a bettor, in my house, in Vegas, in my pants ... it's just a Big Fucking WIN WIN.

Zombo

The only "bad" team we played we humiliated by scoring 26 unanswered points in their own stadium on their own turf in the laregest comeback in NFL history.

And they are not that bad. Unless you meant Pittsburgh. They're bad ... but we only struggled for one half against those bitches before we figured out we can beat them like a red-headed stepchild .. 58-10 since that wakeup call.

Zombo

The titans and the saints are both bad teams.

The titans and the saints are both bad teams.

Why because we beat them? If we hadn't beat them then they are 3-3 and 3-2 and we can't beat the good teams. You have an excuse made either way.

Can't wait for that Saints/Steelers game 11/30.

Zombo

Why because we beat them? If we hadn't beat them then they are 3-3 and 3-2 and we can't beat the good teams. You have an excuse made either way.

Can't wait for that Saints/Steelers game 11/30.

Zombo

They have been playing poorly all year and once again the titans aren't good.

They have been playing poorly all year and once again the titans aren't good.

Once again, we scored 26 unanswered points to beat them on their own turf.

Not "struggling". Our QB struggled so much in that game that his jersey rests in the NFL Hall of Fame.

Zombo

The only "bad" team we played we humiliated by scoring 26 unanswered points in their own stadium on their own turf in the laregest comeback in NFL history.

And they are not that bad. Unless you meant Pittsburgh. They're bad ... but we only struggled for one half against those bitches before we figured out we can beat them like a red-headed stepchild .. 58-10 since that wakeup call.

Zombo

Actually, I think it's 58-13, but who's counting?

Very winnable game this week Z, you making the drive up? Tickets should be plentiful, and cheap.

Actually, I think it's 58-13, but who's counting?

Very winnable game this week Z, you making the drive up? Tickets should be plentiful, and cheap.

32 of us coming from Naples, on a bus, watch out!

Z

Jags will have to call timeouts on offense because they cant hear.

Z

Hmmm.....considering how the fans turned out in Tenn....and assuming it happens again this week.....that would kind of mean that we will have 10 home games vs 6 road games.......looking for 'some' backing in Cinn and Buff too....just like the good ole days.....:)

Oh I get it! It's "your" sandbox, and "your" backyard. You can be a s big of a diphit as you want. Congrats on a job well done.

No, I am saying my predictions are actually very accurate. It's like I have a crystal ball or something. I mean I even told you how many points the Steelers would score!

Zombo

Archived