THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden prays for more high-profile gun deaths

Westside Steve

Original quote from Washington Times

“Vice President Joseph R. Biden said Friday the nation needs another high-profile, respected spokesman for gun control who is able to convince fearful members of Congress to buck the National Rifle Association and other organizations and vote for firearms restrictions.

Speaking at a Washington memorial service for the late James Brady — former White House press secretary who was wounded in the March 1981 assassination attempt against President Reagan — Mr. Biden said the fight to stop gun violence must never end.

What we need is another Jim Brady, who has the skill and the ability to convince those who are afraid, who walks the halls of Congress, to step up and do what they know is right. One will come along. It will happen. I pray God it is sooner rather than later.”

Title of the linked article

Biden says he’s Praying for the Shooting of a High Profile Victim to Push Gun Control

Title of the thread

Biden prays for more high-profile gun deaths

Cmon man.

Fairly clear bud. Read the last paragraph. What we need now is another Jim Brady, in other words another martyr. And he hopes to God it will come sooner than later.

If anybody needs to "come on man" it would be the people trying to defend another stupid statement from Biden.

The guy is a stooge.

Kind of like that old quote, I forget by whom, I hope your children get cancer and you will realize how much the Affordable Care Act means to Americans.

WSS

I understand. Praying is perfectly OK as long as you have a D after your name. Got it.

(And if you are praying for the death of someone who can advance your political agenda!)

:D

WSS

I understand. Praying is perfectly OK as long as you have a D after your name. Got it.

(And if you are praying for the death of someone who can advance your political agenda!)

:D

WSS

Who said that? If you want to use it as like a therapeutic meditation like activity, go for it. Just know it doesn't actually accomplish anything.

I think it would be awesome to have Obama impeached and have two years of Joe The Stroke Patient at the helm.

Think of the last three Vice presidents as impeachment insurance -

Clinton had Gore

Bush had Darth Cheney

Obama has Joe The Stroke Patient

Archived