THE BROWNS BOARD

The Division Race

PurplePantyWaste

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried to keep you guys from getting ahead of yourselves.

I still see 9-7 if we see good Brian Hoyer the rest of the season. If we see more bad Brian Hoyer, 6-10 at worst.

And like I said before, the defense has to figure itself out. The Jaguars putting up that many points is concerning

The Jaguars had one drive of more than 13 yards which resulted in points. They got 14 gift points in the last 7 minutes of the game, after a muffed punt, then an interception. The defense was hardly the problem.

This season so far, it looks like Denver, Dallas, & the Packers are a cut above. Seattle & the Patriots are dangerous, maybe even your Ratbirds. The difference after that is very small between all the teams, lots of parity.

Having fun predicting...

Record Next 5 or 6 games

Ravens 5-2 @ Cincy, @ Pitt, TENN, @ no, SD

Bengals 3-2-1 BALT, JAX, CLE, @ no, @ hou, @ tampa

Steelers 4-3 INDY, BALT, @ nyj, @ tenn, NO

Browns 3-3 OAK, TB, @ Cincy, HOU, @ atl, @ buf

Record - down the stretch Final 4 games

Bengals 8-3-1 PIT, @ cle, DEN, @ PIT

Ravens 8-4 @ mia, JAX, @ hou, CLE

Steelers 7-5 @ cincy, @ atl, KC, CINCY

Browns 6-6 INDY, CINCY, @ car, @ bal

Final standings

Ravens 11-5

Bengals 9-6-1

Steelers 9-7

Browns 8-8

Not exactly my hope, but just predicting...

The Jaguars had one drive of more than 13 yards which resulted in points. They got 14 gift points in the last 7 minutes of the game, after a muffed punt, then an interception. The defense was hardly the problem.

This season so far, it looks like Denver, Dallas, & the Packers are a cut above. Seattle & the Patriots are dangerous, maybe even your Ratbirds. The difference after that is very small between all the teams, lots of parity.

Agreed.

Defense hasn't looked stellar in other games Browns have played this year either though, minus the Steelers game.

Archived