THE BROWNS BOARD

ebola

Westside Steve

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're the only person who takes issue with that number yet you haven't told me what percentage you think gets aids that doesn't stem from a Retarded decision

I take issue with you pulling the number out of your arse and declaring it to be fact and challenging someone to prove you wrong - that's not how *anything* works. Except maybe sexual harassment cases.

But, I can see what you're trying to say and the number is sufficiently high to express your point.

From the CDC:

Nearly two thirds of these new infections [HIV] occurred in gay and bisexual men.

So, actually some distance from 99%. It doesn't include needle sharing, but I doubt that makes up anywhere near 1/3 of cases.

I take issue with you pulling the number out of your arse and declaring it to be fact and challenging someone to prove you wrong - that's not how *anything* works. Except maybe sexual harassment cases.

But, I can see what you're trying to say and the number is sufficiently high to express your point.

I'll say this again slowly for you guys. There...is...no...data...to...support...or...deny...a...percentage...of...people...that...contracted...aids...through...means...they...have...no...control...over...Only...that...its...miniscule

From the CDC:

Nearly two thirds of these new infections [HIV] occurred in gay and bisexual men.

So, actually some distance from 99%. It doesn't include needle sharing, but I doubt that makes up anywhere near 1/3 of cases.

22% needle sharers. The rest through straight sex which is still something you generally have control over. Note I said 99% contract it through "Retarded decisions" leaving perhaps 1% who contract it through either rape or medical buffoonery

The point was that just saying "X% of A is B - I don't have to prove it, you prove me wrong" is about as flawed as it gets in debating.

In this case, it was just being used for emphasis, as in "the vast majority" which is fine, but declaring it to be fact until proven otherwise is wrong.

Chris, you are quibbling about numbers, basically, Cysko nailed it.

Meanwhile, another obamebola case confirmed in NY......

I wasn't, Woody was. My quibble is with "this number is fact, you can't disprove it therefore I'm right"

Well, it isn't the first time I've confused you two......@@

but, back to my post:

"Nothing to worry about. haha.....no reason to keep them from coming here...."

New report warns of Ebola 'explosion' in Liberia...

Predicts 171,000 cases in one county...

It's worth noting cal that every patient who was brought here from africa to be treated at a qualified facility has recovered. Only a deceitful fool who knew he has been exposed and then lied about it multiple times brought it here spread it and died. I tend to think this doctor was being responsible enough to prevent an outbreak in nyc

Absolutely correct. He was careful, and very responsible. Though, I just keep thinking that ebola could come across our open

borders, per Obamao, and all heyl could break loose.

Especially with shipping the illegal sumbeeches all over the country.

We'll just have to hope we're all going to be safe here. But the odds could

turn against us.

It's worth noting cal that every patient who was brought here from africa to be treated at a qualified facility has recovered. Only a deceitful fool who knew he has been exposed and then lied about it multiple times brought it here spread it and died. I tend to think this doctor was being responsible enough to prevent an outbreak in nyc

but Obama

Archived