THE BROWNS BOARD

F Brian "Garbage" Hoyer

Soju

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't we just combine all 3 or 4 posts that basically say the same damn thing by a stupid

Ass monkey fuck. He is a complete waste of space. And I apologize for even replying to this idiots Johnny fuck fest.

That Rosetta Stone for English is really starting to pay off CDL. Nearly complete sentences this time. Good job little buddy.

Yep glad u could take JF cock outta Ur mouth to tell the rest of us how sweet it tastes. It's sad when Ur ship is sinking and Ur most credible comebacks have to do with correcting people's English/grammer kinda has a desperation feel to it. In the great words of Richard Sherman "I'm better at life than u."

Now talk about JF in the 175th outta a177 total posts by your keyboard hero Ass.

Yep glad u could take JF cock outta Ur mouth to tell the rest of us how sweet it tastes. It's sad when Ur ship is sinking and Ur most credible comebacks have to do with correcting people's English/grammer kinda has a desperation feel to it. In the great words of Richard Sherman "I'm better at life than u."

Now talk about JF in the 175th outta a177 total posts by your keyboard hero Ass.

I rarely talk about Manziel. I always talk about Hoyer. He's not a Franchise QB. Thats completely different then being a Manziel fan. I don't know if Manziel is good, but I know the Browns need to find out before we miss some of the potential talent coming out in the next two years.

I know your brain hasn't evolved enough to realize that you can think Hoyer isn't a Franchise QB and NOT be a Manziel apologist, but it is possible.

"Keyboard Hero Ass" was my favorite part of this post.

Do you actually speak a different language and then use one of those free translator services to then translate it into English that you copy and paste? It feels that way.

Because of course, 8 games is enough to tell if a rookie QB is going to be good enough.

Seriously.

I didn't say it was right, but that's what the Browns do

Yep cause smart people wanna take their 3rd 1st round qb in 4 yrs. Maybe a 4th in 5 yrs. Brilliant. So put Johnny in and if he doesn't play well in 10 games with this bad supporting cast with rookie head coach and Gm sellout for another qb???

U can make fun of my English all u want fella cause Lord knows this boards members have a whole list of stupid Ass quotes and noncredible internet links to make u the butt of jokes for seasons to come. And for that we really appreciate u.

Why the hate on Hoyer. Did he fail to stop the run last week? Did he ask for the O-line to be dominated? Did he ask Mack to get injured? Did he ask Hawkins to drop balls and not take an easy TD to the house? Did he snap the ball to himself while trying to draw the opponents offside? Did he muff a critical punt headed for the end zone? Did he ask West to go towards the sideline when all he needed was to dive 1 yard forward for a critical first down? Did he suggest we go for it on 4th down rather than take a field goal and go up 9-0?

No but he did over throw by 10 yards a WIDE OPEN Jordan Cameron that would have made it 10-0.

He did under throw a WIDE OPEN Taylor Gabriel that would have given us a TD instead of punting.

Hoyer played like shit last week and he even admitted himself, sure the rest of the team was garbage but Brian wasn't any better.

Stop sucking his dick and just call it as you see it.

No but he did over throw by 10 yards a WIDE OPEN Jordan Cameron that would have made it 10-0.

He did under throw a WIDE OPEN Taylor Gabriel that would have given us a TD instead of punting.

Hoyer played like shit last week and he even admitted himself, sure the rest of the team was garbage but Brian wasn't any better.

Stop sucking his dick and just call it as you see it.

So who did play well last week??? Longsnapper??? Placeholder?? Kicker???

No one. And I think we should bench every player that has a bad game and play the backup instead. So we "know" what we have.

Based upon what Ive read here the last few weeks, we should bench Gilbert, Hoyer, Haden, Dansby, Schwartz, Whitner, Sheard, Kruger, Mingo and Taylor.

And we should also dump Hoyer and play JFF now so we can make a rash decision about picking another QB next year.

News flash!!!! - the Browns aint picking another QB in the first round next year. Its not gonna happen and REALLY stupid to think that it's even a possibility. The ONLY way it happens is if he sucks soooooooooooooooo bad it's not funny. And IF thats the case, they already know it. So why play someone who you already know sucks?. And IF he doesn't suck and you PLAN to use him, why not go with the best one till he's ready?

Hoyer isn't the future, of anybody. He's a stop gap career backup QB with accuracy issues. Its what he came into the league as, its what hes been cut 3 times as, and its what he still is.

Have to find out what Manziel has before next two QB loaded drafts.

Missed this bit earlier...

Hoyer is our immediate future. Why? Because he is the best at his position on our current roster.

If you want JM to start now, then you have to fire Pettine. Why? Because Pettine believes in competition. Every move he has made this year screams that. Deactivating West screams that. Sitting Gilbert screams that. Sitting JM screams that.

So fire Pettine and elevate Shanny to Interim HC, then JM will start. Why? Because Shanny is a JM fan. Shanny is infatuated with JM's athleticism. Shanny sees RG4. Move also assures our D will give up plenty of points so you can compress a season's worth of pass calls into less than half a season of games.

As for the drafts...

Still a lot of underclass decisions to come, but right now 2015 is looking a lot less "QB loaded" than it did prior to the start of the season.

2016 looks promising, again pending decisions, but there's plenty of time between now and then to decide.

If Brian connects on those passes, who knows how this game plays out.

The fact of the matter is that the opportunities to win games are so few and far bewtween and missing 2 TD's on erratic throws is partially to blame.

Brian isn't the sole factor we lost, but he didn't help himself.

He's in a Browns jersey so lets hope he kicks ass today. Winning is all that matters

can someone just get rid of stockton already?

his constant yammering about the same thing over and over again is like getting hit in the head with a hammer (over and over).

and walter you're a bitch. all you need is a little buddy to edge you on and you turn 180 degrees in 0.1 seconds. make up your fucking mind and stick to your convictions you flip-flopping fuck.

No quarterback, not Manning, Brady, Breesy, Rodgers, Newton, Rivers, Wilson, Luck or that fat ass in Pittsburgh would be successful with every possession being 3rd and long. None. Not a god damn one.

As the ground game goes, so will he offense. Want to know what will happen with JM playing and the Oline not opening running lanes? It'll probably be worse than what you're seeing with Hoyer. If you think otherwise, then you're just a fucking stooge. I really won't bother qualifying it in any other terms. Get to learn football, there's a reason the run game and pass game are complimentary.

No quarterback, not Manning, Brady, Breesy, Rodgers, Newton, Rivers, Wilson, Luck or that fat ass in Pittsburgh would be successful with every possession being 3rd and long. None. Not a god damn one.

As the ground game goes, so will he offense. Want to know what will happen with JM playing and the Oline not opening running lanes? It'll probably be worse than what you're seeing with Hoyer. If you think otherwise, then you're just a fucking stooge. I really won't bother qualifying it in any other terms. Get to learn football, there's a reason the run game and pass game are complimentary.

Hoyers had some good throws today. Some bad ones where's he's been bailed out.

But we're consistent with last week, we can't run the ball or offer the same type of production even with the McDonald/Greco combo.

If Mack's the reason we should pay the man more than everybody.

Hoyers had some good throws today. Some bad ones where's he's been bailed out.

But we're consistent with last week, we can't run the ball or offer the same type of production even with the McDonald/Greco combo.

If Mack's the reason we should pay the man more than everybody.

mack might not even come back close to what he was. sign him yes, but also NOW WE KNOW that you have to have serious depth at the OL position.

DUH.

No matter the system, when teams play the run by stacking the box numbers will go down. The verdict is clearly out for the Browns offense that stopping the run is key.

That will work until we get Gordon back. Once we can stretch the field and the other team's defense cannot stack the box we will see a much more explosive offense.

In all seriousness though what's the verdict from everyone about Hoyer today? There's no doubt he played better today, but the stat line is sneaky IMO. It's impossible to deny he got away with 4-5 throws today that better teams would have intercepted. BUT he did make some good plays when it mattered.

What was it, over 100 yards YAC today? Kept it short.

Teams are loading up on the run because they don't think Hoyer can beat them deep. Oakland was one of the worst pass defenses in the league, giving up a huge rating and Hoyer got a huge rating himself without having to much of anything.

He had 3 passes that hit defenders in the hands and they dropped, the one before half was a Pick 6 and the guy was running without securing it. We had 9 points going into the 4th and scored the two TDs off of Raiders turnovers with a short field.

Keep telling me everything is ok, but you all know its not. Just watching the game and looking at the physical abilities between the two today, you can't tell me Carr isn't the more talented QB in his 7th start then Hoyer in his 7th year. Thats were Brian Hoyer is at, and we're talking about long term contract? Please.

If this was against Buffalo or better we lose. We got away with it because it was Oakland and they turned the ball over. Only gives you more chance to deny deny deny reality and keep us wishing for a playoff birth that isn't coming and wasting time starting the future. Thats all thats happening here is wasting time starting our future. Not contenders, not going to make the playoffs, just twiddling our thumbs, trying our hardest to lower our draft pick and wasting time getting the future going. Like a college kid that graduates and hangs in his college town an extra year and works at a bar.

Hoyer is a Miller High Life in a Champaign League. Remember who told you first.

In all seriousness though what's the verdict from everyone about Hoyer today? There's no doubt he played better today, but the stat line is sneaky IMO. It's impossible to deny he got away with 4-5 throws today that better teams would have intercepted. BUT he did make some good plays when it mattered.

He got lucky on a few that's for sure, but he's still gonna be our starter and overall he played good.

Archived