THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao quietly preparing new voter demographic, and electoral crisis

calfoxwc

And......voter fraud is stealing the election from Americans....

and is going to get worse, maybe?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/10/20/surveillance-video-apparently-catches-guy-doing-something-at-the-ballot-box-that-left-republican-monitor-stunned/

Add it all up, and this president seems to be directing our country into a

crisis, or crises.

Now, what would this marxist bunch of sumbeeches have to gain by sending us into

an electoral crisis, financial crisis, racial crises, immigration crises, anti-Constitution crises,

IRS harrassment of political opponent groups...the list goes on.

It addes up.

Here's more:

I hope, nothing. Libs were "frightened" at the evil spectre of

Bush and Cheney.

Outraged by their outing of Plame, cia non-agent.

Terrified of the possible loss of their freedoms by the Patriot Act.

But Bush and Cheney ACTED against terrorism. They NEVER did the outing of Plame.

The Patriot Act didn't bother me much - we had to find and stop terrorists.

And the national debt? OMG - how DARE we have THAT MUCH DEBT on OUR CHILDREN's BACKS !

Now? Silence. And we have a pres who is encouaging an illegal alien rampage, who authorized "Fast and Furious"

to frame American citizen gun owners for those guns they intentionally gave out to drug cartels (but it failed -

we found out), covered up, still, Benghazi, refused to admit we are threatened by terrorism, ran up the debt more,

and again and again makes Cloward-Piven a justified guess at his intentions via his actions, used the IRS to target

conservative groups, the list goes on and on and on.

Concerning enough that I post it here on the politics board? Sure. How am I supposed to know what will be concerning

after Buttock Obamebola is gone? You tell me for sure who will be pres, and I'll take a few guesses.

Getting bad. the marxist dems have now set the stage to never lose

power, by corrupting the electoral process.

They've simply be demanding that illegals come here....

so they can get the vote and it's all over.

Really, a few years? Who said that?

Al Gore, the self appointed spokesperson for the man-made global warming movement.

I realized you were probably only in grade school and don't really follow this shit carefully anyway but it's been decades since the guy warned that it could happen in 5 to 15 years. We are at least past due for disaster. I'm not accusing you of making that statement Am I? You might think it's ridiculous too but since I don't want to put words in your mouth....

WSS

And back to Al Gore, as always. A politician didn't get something right about a scientific issue? I'm shocked.

And in terms of disaster, no the world hasn't boiled, but we've seen a good deal of extreme weather, a lot more in the past 20 years than before.

And back to Al Gore, as always. A politician didn't get something right about a scientific issue? I'm shocked.

And in terms of disaster, no the world hasn't boiled, but we've seen a good deal of extreme weather, a lot more in the past 20 years than before.

Well Mr Gore by no means did the research himself. His opinions and campaign were all based on scientific consensus of the left at the time. I assume it still is. He is only a spokesperson and, in my opinion, a paid shill for the global warming people. I realize some of you get upset when his name is mentioned but he was merely spouting the party line for what I assume were fairly respected scientists.

WSS

He first started his global warming kick over 20 years ago, in the early 90s. We know a lot more about it now than then, and nobody is saying armageddon is coming within a decade.

But again, much more extreme weather - like the polar vortex from last winter, for example, and the droughts in California that seem to have been ongoing for a year or more, causing crop failures and wildfires.

"This is the way the world ends: Not with a bang but a whimper."

Spin it anyway you like. Not a big deal and yes things change like the wind.

Fact is the Woodman asked me who said that. And I say it was Al Gore and whatever respected group of scientists he was fronting for decades ago which is a fair statement. If that is all been discredited now great. In another 20 years? Who can tell?

WSS

Spin it anyway you like. Not a big deal and yes things change like the wind.

Fact is the Woodman asked me who said that. And I say it was Al Gore and whatever respected group of scientists he was fronting for decades ago which is a fair statement. If that is all been discredited now great. In another 20 years? Who can tell?

WSS

Theories get refined, not thrown out. We have a clearer idea now than 20 years ago.

Yes we have.

I think you should become an avid doomsday prepper, religious zealot, all you libs.

Spooky ...it's halloween week....

its......

Bible prophesy.

http://realtruth.org/articles/120414-001.html

Al Gore, the self appointed spokesperson for the man-made global warming movement.

I realized you were probably only in grade school and don't really follow this shit carefully anyway but it's been decades since the guy warned that it could happen in 5 to 15 years. We are at least past due for disaster. I'm not accusing you of making that statement Am I? You might think it's ridiculous too but since I don't want to put words in your mouth....

WSS

.... Ignoring the insults there...

He said the world would be in Armageddon by now? And a consensus of scientists backed tgat? Really?

Archived