THE BROWNS BOARD

I'm back!

gftChris

Been away on holiday for 2 weeks, and was lurking for a little while before then.

Even more disenchanted with my job, so will be here a lot more, like in the good old days ;)

Did I miss anything interesting? I gather some football was played at some point, but not this weekend...:P

Been away on holiday for 2 weeks, and was lurking for a little while before then.

Even more disenchanted with my job, so will be here a lot more, like in the good old days ;)

Did I miss anything interesting? I gather some football was played at some point, but not this weekend... :P

Welcome back.

Browns played like they contracted Ebola. I hope your holiday didn't include watching that embarrassing and shameful display of football.

Did I miss anything interesting? I gather some football was played at some point, but not this weekend...:P

Go away you dirty liberal...

Which are. .....

WSS

Anti-migration. They apparently want to put a cap on EU migration - which breaks the EU laws about 'internal' migration, ie within the EU. They also have other dud policies that are uninspiring to say the least.

Lib Dems seem to have at least the right intention, and this latest government, where they've been a minor part of a coalition government, hopefully has given them some insight in to which of their policies are workable, and which are pie in the sky. Maybe another coalition government would be good for them.

England is only like as big as ohio. I'd want to curb immigration too.

Yeah the USA is massively underpopulated, that place can support a whole shed-load more people.

We do have issues - after all, any country, regardless of size, can only support a finite amount of people. I don't think we're at that stage though, and net contribution from migration is consistently shown to be positive.

Archived