THE BROWNS BOARD

FOX NEWS

WVBrown

.http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/22/calibration-error-changes-gop-votes-to-dem-in-illinois-county/

FOX EXCLUSIVE

Obama-EarlyVote-Chicago-AP.jpg

“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan

Things-That-Make-You-Go-Hmmm-Arsenio-Hal

gee....

not one ounce of cynicism in the report,

sounds like the usual lib response though - full of cynicism lol

-- Moynihan offered this gracious lesson to his followers on Twitter: “Be careful when you vote in Illinois. Make sure you take the time to check your votes before submitting.”

What I meant was, it most likely is a calibration issue, but you can see how it can be spun the other way, and if you're inclined to see things in that light, it'll come across as 'yet more of Obama's voting manipulation'

What I meant was, it most likely is a calibration issue, but you can see how it can be spun the other way, and if you're inclined to see things in that light, it'll come across as 'yet more of Obama's voting manipulation'

well more like the Chicago way

They should take their machines and shove em. Programming?

Some machines have turned dem votes into repub votes,,, unless

that isn't true, according to some youtube videos etc.

Way too easy to program mistakes, or intentional bad things, into code.

A friend of mine works (worked?) on encryption/anti-hack algorithms for those things, interestingly. Super smart guy that will drink most people under the table.

Still, I would not trust them as far as I can throw them.

Archived