THE BROWNS BOARD

Thoughts On Other Games 10/26

miktoxic

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anthony Barr is ridiculous. I said several times before the draft that he was better than Clowney, and so far he is.

Barr is nice but how many games has clowney played? Two if he played this week? Hardly a fair comparison.

all i know is watching some of these other games of NFL powerhouses............

we aren't even close.

watching the bloodbath in ariz vs philly. browns would be like a smear on the carpet.

Man that's kind of how I felt for the whole game. I kept thinking in the back of my mind that thank god we're playing a lousy team cause we'd be down 20 by now if not. Oh well a win is a win though, that's what it's all about in the NFL.

Barr is nice but how many games has clowney played? Two if he played this week? Hardly a fair comparison.

and if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass every time it hopped.

Sammy watkins is going as Leon Lett for Halloween.

lol I just saw that. Why do these guys act like that? It has to start at the youth level.

1. The Bengals with Aj Green are a scary team, without him, they are very beatable.

2. Sammy Watkins is a badass

3. The Jets are a fuckin dumpster fire

Jets fan watching the Browns game with us- don't be surprised of Rex gets his pink slip Monday. No way for Ryan to spin that piece of shit- they sucked.

As Flacco the Ravens (so far)...

But no one kills a team like Geno Smith...

Start the Rexy good-bye clock...

Bortles is raw, but has arm talent to burn...

Bortles needed to do that against the Browns....

Sammy watkins is going as Leon Lett for Halloween.

That was hilarious. Dumbass move of the season, for sure!

Jets fan watching the Browns game with us- don't be surprised of Rex gets his pink slip Monday. No way for Ryan to spin that piece of shit- they sucked.

Why he isn't already gone is the real question. The guy is a quack.

Speaking of QBs... Since his return from shoulder injury, Old Carson Palmer been ballin'...

AZ looking kinda strong in the NFCW.

And y'all can rip on Sammy all you want... it was hot dog, but cost the team nothing and will likely not be seen again.

Plus all Sammy has to do to look good is stand next to this Bear...

Trailing by 25...

Less than 4 minutes left in the game...

Sacks the back-up QB and then...

ExcitableSingleCuscus.gif

"FOX Sports 1 NFL insider Mike Garafolo reports that Houston suffered a season-ending injury and that a Monday MRI will reveal more details."

Btw, Big Ben throwing 40/49, 500+ yards, and 6TDs? Seriously? WTF? Did the Colts play 9 men on D?

I watched that, I really thought that Indy would cook Pgh good. BR did pretty much what he wanted, threw to many different receivers with no picks. Completely different team from the one beaten by the Browns. The Pgh defense is still beatable, but 42 points from an offense plus a safety and pick six will usually get you a win and it did. Pgh did surprise me by having some sort of a pass rush.

Luck's numbers were actually pretty good but BR's QB rating for that game must be sick.

As for Rex Ryan, I wonder how long he will be the engineer of that ugly train wreck called the Jets? Will they let him finish the season?

I watched that, I really thought that Indy would cook Pgh good. BR did pretty much what he wanted, threw to many different receivers with no picks. Completely different team from the one beaten by the Browns. The Pgh defense is still beatable, but 42 points from an offense plus a safety and pick six will usually get you a win and it did. Pgh did surprise me by having some sort of a pass rush.

Luck's numbers were actually pretty good but BR's QB rating for that game must be sick.

As for Rex Ryan, I wonder how long he will be the engineer of that ugly train wreck called the Jets? Will they let him finish the season?

Martavis Bryant was brought on slowly (he also had a shoulder injury) and his arrival seems to be a catalyst for the offense. He's still raw but it allowed some of the pressure to be taken off Wheaton and pulled coverage away from brown because Bryant is 6'4 and runs a 4.4. They are still treating him very much like a rookie though because after his drop that could have gone for another TD he was on the sidelines a while. Lebeau is also dialing up a lot more blitzes and rotating cameron Thomas and mccullers in the middle. Harrison is also getting back to game shape.

Really just a culmination of everything and carryingn momentum and emotions from the Houston game. Ravens are up next. They come out and smoke them its on the rest of the season.

Edit: defense also played better than the points the colts scored but luck is so good you can't keep him entirely down. He has a slew of weapons himself. The offense from last night is the offense i was expecting from before the season. The steelers have as many offensive weapons as any team in the league.

Martavis Bryant was brought on slowly (he also had a shoulder injury) and his arrival seems to be a catalyst for the offense. He's still raw but it allowed some of the pressure to be taken off Wheaton and pulled coverage away from brown because Bryant is 6'4 and runs a 4.4. They are still treating him very much like a rookie though because after his drop that could have gone for another TD he was on the sidelines a while. Lebeau is also dialing up a lot more blitzes and rotating cameron Thomas and mccullers in the middle. Harrison is also getting back to game shape.

Really just a culmination of everything and carryingn momentum and emotions from the Houston game. Ravens are up next. They come out and smoke them its on the rest of the season.

Edit: defense also played better than the points the colts scored but luck is so good you can't keep him entirely down. He has a slew of weapons himself. The offense from last night is the offense i was expecting from before the season. The steelers have as many offensive weapons as any team in the league.

Bryant is a guy I would have liked to have seen the Browns draft. But I think they passed on him for both Kirksey and West.

I don't know if he is really all that good, but BR is making them look good.

And no, the Steelers don't have the best offensive weapons as any team in the league. I am not sure they have better offensive weapons than the Browns once Gordon is back in the mix. (unless you consider the QB an offensive weapon....but that is not traditionally what we talk about when we talk about offensive weapons).

Bryant is a guy I would have liked to have seen the Browns draft. But I think they passed on him for both Kirksey and West.

I don't know if he is really all that good, but BR is making them look good.

And no, the Steelers don't have the best offensive weapons as any team in the league. I am not sure they have better offensive weapons than the Browns once Gordon is back in the mix. (unless you consider the QB an offensive weapon....but that is not traditionally what we talk about when we talk about offensive weapons).

Antonio Brown is better than anyone not named Josh Gordon for us. Heath Miller is basically what we need Cameron to be. Bell is is good as any back we have. But without an OL, it doesn't count for shit.

Archived