THE BROWNS BOARD

Downtown tonight

LondonBrown

doesn't look that crazy considering there's a free pre-game concert with a supposedly hot band performing in IMAGINE DRAGONS.

even though lebron went back to cleveland the NBA blows until there is absolutely nothing else to watch, and that for me is after the super bowl unless i am completely bored.

to each his own i guess.

you can go to nba.com to check out the concert. i thought there'd be more people BUT it is right after work so........

The NBA isn't what it was in the 70's, 80's and well into the 90's. Its a watered down pussy league at this point. If there is any sport that conspiracy theorists can prove corrupt from the actions

of the commissioner, then its the NBA. Stern was painful to deal with at times and it was so overt, that is just wasn't even funny.

Even though Lebron is back and I am excited about that - its hard to love basketball like I do football and to a lesser extent baseball.

I hate basketball and until LeBron James shows that he and his shitbag Posse learned to treat waitresses like human beings he can blow me.

But I'm all for anything brings notoriety to the city of Cleveland.

Tonight I watch the final episode of Breaking Bad and eat a ribeye hot off the Joe Namath rapid cooker

WSS

Joe Namath rapid cooker? Is it any good? Better than the Forman grill?

Mike and Mik...

It's great. I think rapid cooker is a bad name because what it is is a top fired ceramic broiler similar to the salamander system they use in steakhouses.

Super hot so you get a really nice sear on the meat and broiled perfectly approximately 5 minutes a side depending on the thickness.

They are built in Canton Ohio, hence the Hall of Fame hook, and hit the market at 399 but have recently been dropped to 299. I really like it, no other product does the same thing.

(Plus I emailed to say how much I liked it and Joe sent me a personal reply.)

WSS

But unlike the Foreman grill, it is for outdoor use only.

yes it is but if you had a vented range hood you could easily use it in the house. Being a top fired broiler and much hotter than the broiler in your oven it does produce substantially less smoke than the one in the oven. Last night i broil the steaks in the garage without a problem.

WSS

And the George Foreman grill isn't really hot enough to sear anything

Id downtown CLE still standing after our "opener"?

London was not any more crazy than normal last night. Tonight is halloween, of course, so it'll be slightly more crazy, but a lot more slutty.

lol... More than masks on the "ladies" in the flyers papering every call box in the city?

Archived