THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans! :) Our Cleveland Browns will try to win their fifth game of the season, maintain their winning record, and stay in the playoff hunt, as they host the 1-7 Tampa Bay Buccaneers from the NFC South Division.

Clear and partly cloudy skies at 42 degrees, feels like 36 degrees, is the local game forecast inside FirstEnergy Stadium, for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff.

No injuries, and GO BROWNS!!!!! B):)^_^

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/schedule-and-events/game/2014/regular9

http://506sports.com/

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TB one win, at shitsburg and we thank you. Martin RB should be out, putting Rainey in. We have got to prove now we can stop the run or Thurs in Cinncy with Bernard will be a nightmare.Hoyer has his best passing game, but our pass protection will be tested.Browns by 10. Our playoff run starts Thursday in Andy Dalton's face all nite. Go Browns

We have got to prove now we can stop the run or Thurs in Cinncy with Bernard will be a nightmare.

Pretty sure Gio is expected to miss 2 games...

Did you know Halloween is the most popular holiday in West Virginia?

They love to pump kin.

I don't even see the point to watching this game because it'll just be another win without knowing our future and we might get closer to the playoffs whoop dee doo.

Honestly. Thats what it's all about. Next year. The future.

Why worry about winning games this year, when there are more pressing issues like "who will start next year?" or "how will we know who to draft in 2016?"

I don't even see the point to watching this game because it'll just be another win without knowing our future and we might get closer to the playoffs whoop dee doo.

Honestly. Thats what it's all about. Next year. The future.

I have fleas that are smarter than y'all...

and we can only hope they recognize sarcasm when they see it. ;)

LOL... no worries, they are well trained...

Meanwhile... Doug Martin is inactive so we are facing the return of Rainey today.

Back on topic, Oniel Cousins is apparently going to start for the Bucs. At Left Tackle. Just gonna let that sink in a bit...

:) :) all I can say is "OH BOY!"

LOL... no worries, they are well trained...

Meanwhile... Doug Martin is inactive so we are facing the return of Rainey today.

Somehow, Im not worried....

Tour - assuming things go right for us today, how do you feel about doing a 'guest' grading of Cousins' performance in the weekly OL review?

Since I fast forward through opponent possessions, about all you'd get is:

"Cousins looks much quicker than I remember."

I'm looking forward to this game this week, the Cleveland Browns have a winning record through almost half the season, one more game to go and we're halfway through! If the Browns can do what they are supposed to do today we'll go into halftime at 5-3, serious contenders within the division. I'm disappointed that Cameron won't be playing today, that's going to make it a bit harder for the WRs to get open inside, but if there is a bright side to it, it's that maybe with the better run blockers out there at TE maybe our running game can get back on track.

The problems with the running game are fixable, we have to get Crowell into the game. It can't just be coincidence that since Tate has come back that the run game has struggled. I want to get the run game going so that the play-action can start hitting again. We need to be able to set the cutback lanes with the offensive line, hopefully the new center has gotten his feet under him and can really attack this game.

Archived