THE BROWNS BOARD

McDonald Got Butt Raped!

ITHIKA

Id be interested in the line grades for the play of the game - at least apart from the overall score?

Can do... SPOLIER ALERT: I can tell you right now that West got a Dbl+...

All kidding aside, has Bitonio played center at all? I'm real wary of that idea. We saw what happened when we shifted a guard to center last time, I'm not so sure it'd work out any better. I'm thinking maybe we need to dedicate the fullback to helping the center block. Heck, put Painter in at fullback and have him help with the blocking.

Don't blame you... I'm not "sure" either. It's simply the best option I see, but there are no guarantees especially since Painter is an unknown.

We miss and need an athletic center, and in terms of athleticism:

Thomas > Mack > Bito >> Greco > Schwartz >> McDonald > McQuistan...

Painter??? I'd put the Pinky I remember one side or the other of Schwartz.

Painter in the backfield? Ummmm... no... not as a steady thing anyway...

But if you want to think outside the box... nothing says you cannot go to a 6-man line. :o

Terrence did ruin utterly ruin that LB'er. I was fucking rolling. Not only did the block wipe out that LB'er, the pile also landed on another defensive lineman who was getting up to make another push on Hoyer. It literally just wiped out the entire pass rush from one side. Fucking thing of beauty. Terrence gets to start next week for that, real talk. He gets to bang hookers and do coke while the o line runs suicides......if I was the coach. :D

Archived