THE BROWNS BOARD

Caption this pic

WalterWhite

Dear "Guests" are you really going to turn this into another, fucking Steeler thread?

That aside... I agree with Vag... Walter, the Big Ben/ MIB shot side-by-side was inspired.

Wheezy thought bubble: Man... I really could have used that extra hour's sleep last nite.

Dez: I told you it wasn't "Fall ahead Spring back"..

You're good enough... You're smart enough... And, gosh darn it, people like you...

lol...

Look Brownies... shouldn't you win something before you become arrogant jerks???

I would like to point out that fans dont win anything. Ever.

All you arrogant jerks from Pittspuke never won anything and all us Browns fans in Cleveland never lost anything.

Constantly amazed at how fans from winning teams somehow take the credit for their teams success and act as if they made the picks and scored the Td's themselves.

And those that regularly travel to the enemy camp just to gloat and discuss "their" team are CLEARLY the arrogant ones. Idiots.

All you arrogant jerks from Pittspuke never won anything and all us Browns fans in Cleveland never lost anything.

Constantly amazed at how fans from winning teams somehow take the credit for their teams success and act as if they made the picks and scored the Td's themselves.

And those that regularly travel to the enemy camp just to gloat and discuss "their" team are CLEARLY the arrogant ones. Idiots.

So wait, there isn't anyone on this board that says "we" when talking about the browns?

So wait, there isn't anyone on this board that says "we" when talking about the browns?

sure, there are a lot. Didnt say otherwise. Comprehend much?

I think he pretty clearly said that only people with winning teams can be arrogant jerks. And I disagree.

sure, there are a lot. Didnt say otherwise. Comprehend much?

I think he pretty clearly said that only people with winning teams can be arrogant jerks. And I disagree.

Oh I can read and I just read you calling fans of winning teams arrogant jerks when there was and is a whole lot of we talk on this board. The fact of the matter is passionate fan bases get very vested in their teams. If your team wins you ride the high, if your team loses you ride the lows. It comes with the territory. Bottom line, its weird that you are complaining about it.

So, since you always miss the point, I will walk you through it s-l-o-w-l-y.

Look Brownies... shouldn't you win something before you become arrogant jerks???

This ^^^^ is what he said^^^^

This is what I said ^^^^^

Oh I can read and I just read you calling fans of winning teams arrogant jerks.... No No. Dont twist my words. Look above. I said the ones who come here to gloat. Again, I think Pittsburg fans should be at the Steelrs board. Birds of a feather and all that stuff. Thats just me.

.....when there was and is a whole lot of we talk on this board...Yes. I agree. Has nothing to do with what I said.

The fact of the matter is passionate fan bases get very vested in their teams. If your team wins you ride the high, if your team loses you ride the lows. And I agree with that too. All fans are vested and say "we", etc. But again, it has nothing to do with above.

It comes with the territory. Bottom line, its weird that you are complaining about it. Im not complaining about it. Again, comprehend much? Im complaining about an outsider(pitts fan/troll) coming onto a browns board and telling fans what they can and can't say. or how to act or not act simply based upon how much their team has won. Dont act so dumb. Read it again from THIS perspective.

For anyone to step into ANY room like he did and call everyone arrogant jerks, is as arrogant as it gets. My comment was clearly for him, yet you feel the need to defend. You guys related?

Oh I can read and I just read you calling fans of winning teams arrogant jerks when there was and is a whole lot of we talk on this board. The fact of the matter is passionate fan bases get very vested in their teams. If your team wins you ride the high, if your team loses you ride the lows. It comes with the territory. Bottom line, its weird that you are complaining about it.

You want "we" talk? "We" all think you are a twattling prat....to borrow from our British friends lexicon.

That would be diametrically opposed to the role of a Browns fan. They have a long standing reputation of being the most arrogant fans in the NFL while thumping their chests about one of the worst teams in the NFL for decade after decade.

No one has won more championships in the history of football. If anyone has a right to be arrogant, it would be us.

Archived