THE BROWNS BOARD

Dear Cleveland Browns

DCFan2366

November 2, 2014

Cleveland Browns

100 Alfred Lerner Way

Cleveland, OH 44114

Dear Cleveland Browns:

We are contacting you at this time about making arrangements for the return of Brandon Weeden.

Since acquisition the player has failed to meet even minimum standards of play and suffers from continuous under performance, red zone blunders, and appears to have a previously undisclosed case of cranial rectal inversion.

Being the upstanding organization that the Browns are we know you will do the right thing and make swift arrangements to retrieve him from a Greyhound station near you soon.

Sincerely,

The Dallas Cowboys

LOL... I remember when you guys said he looked "great" during preseason... what's wrong??

Are you really surprised? You picked up the guy the "Browns" didn't want anywhere near their building after drafting him 2 years earlier, and him sucking is surprising? The guy we benched for Jason Campbell... The guy who threw not one but two underhand INTs last season...

LOL... enjoy

lol...

I wonder if Everlasting actually started Wheezy...

Sadly since the Deadskins broke our starting quarterback we had no choice but to start Wheezy. Though personally I would have benched him at the half and put our third string quarterback Vaughn in.

Personally I was praying for our defense to keep him off the field after they scored that pick 6 on the opening drive for the opposition.

We still want to return him. If you won't take him back we have no choice but to drive him out into the woods somewhere and drop him off.

The local McDonalds might be hiring? I'm of the opinion that the browns have 3 quarterbacks better than wheezy on the roster :-P

I only caught that the boys were losing...didn't see how well or unwell Weedon played. That bad huh? Last week he was tits though against the Skins and people were like see it's the Browns. It took one week for a defense to look at some old tape and say ah hah..that's what the skins didn't do right. So weeds was up to his old self today? I actually feel bad a bit for the kid. He's not NFL material though, it's that simple.

The Raiders and the Jags have 2 quarterbacks on the roster better than Wheezy.

So do we... probably 3...

To bad the trade deadline passed.

Could have had JM for a 1st and 3rd...

If you had wanted to throw in Wheezy, then two-1sts and a 3rd... ;)

So do we... probably 3...

To bad the trade deadline passed.

Could have had JM for a 1st and 3rd...

If you had wanted to throw in Wheezy, then two-1sts and a 3rd... ;)

Umm no thanks on the JM deal. I have never been SO grateful that we passed on a draft pick than when we didn't pick him. I do not think that kid is NFL material. He is Tim Tebow without the upstanding character. You can keep JM too. After the Wheezy debacle I don't think we want to take a chance on any more players.

I only caught that the boys were losing...didn't see how well or unwell Weedon played. That bad huh? Last week he was tits though against the Skins and people were like see it's the Browns. It took one week for a defense to look at some old tape and say ah hah..that's what the skins didn't do right. So weeds was up to his old self today? I actually feel bad a bit for the kid. He's not NFL material though, it's that simple.

Most of us (fan wise) did not think he was that great against the Skins. We were against Romo coming back because he was not even close to 50% let alone 100% and risked further injury NOT because Wheezy was actually playing well.

The DC organization had no choice but to back him because Romo could not play today. After his disastrous performance today Romo is flying to London for the Jags game and rumor has it he will play.

Sadly Wheezy only performs like something resembling an NFL player when the game is already lost not when it counts most. SIGH

Lol NO! I couldn't get the back handed passes out of my head.

LMAO... you're not as dumb as you look... ;)

Now Wheezy on the other hand...

We still want to return him. If you won't take him back we have no choice but to drive him out into the woods somewhere and drop him off.

Shame on me. Before the season started I knew how horrible this player was. Hence why I wanted the Cowboys to darft Manziel. Weedon did show something last week and that gave me hope. After today's game I would send him packing ASAP. It was horrible on all levels. The offense was lifeless and without hope. Amazing that he couldn't complete a single pass to a wr until 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Inaccurate and he has a slow release. Id rather see Ebola in Dallas than this guy.

Sad to say- we warned you. Cannon arm, not too bright.

Lol I'm pretty sure that the woods would kick your ass and bury you if you tried that! Dont want no part of that shit....

November 2, 2014

Cleveland Browns

100 Alfred Lerner Way

Cleveland, OH 44114

Dear Cleveland Browns:

We are contacting you at this time about making arrangements for the return of Brandon Weeden.

Since acquisition the player has failed to meet even minimum standards of play and suffers from continuous under performance, red zone blunders, and appears to have a previously undisclosed case of cranial rectal inversion.

Being the upstanding organization that the Browns are we know you will do the right thing and make swift arrangements to retrieve him from a Greyhound station near you soon.

Sincerely,

The Dallas Cowboys

Stupid post.

LOL... I remember when you guys said he looked "great" during preseason... what's wrong??

Are you really surprised? You picked up the guy the "Browns" didn't want anywhere near their building after drafting him 2 years earlier, and him sucking is surprising? The guy we benched for Jason Campbell... The guy who threw not one but two underhand INTs last season...

LOL... enjoy

Yep, this one's on Jerry.

Enjoy.

815001286.gif

815001286.gif

Ahhhh... vintage gif...

Just stuck me that had he completed that, Wheezy might hold the record for longest completed backhand...

Yep, this one's on Jerry.

Enjoy.

(Weeden gif)

We were in such a good position there! There was absolutely no need for desperation wasn't it first down?

Then he becomes twitter and not top 10 famous and does it the very next week!

Good riddance, no issues watching him do that in a cowboys uniform :-P

Archived