THE BROWNS BOARD

Greg Little says Thursday's game is 'personal,' rips coach Mike Pettine

D Bone

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greg Oopslittle actually caught an 8 yard pass, uncovered, in garbage time, in a huge loss at home.

I'll bet he was impressed.... talked big, did Little.

Former Brown wide receiver bust Greg Little, called Thursday night's game against the Browns and Begals, "personal".

"Mr. Irrelevant" may have actually helped the Brown's defense by pressuring Dalton into getting him the ball. Andy tried three times ending in two incompletions and an interception.

I'm not taking anything away from the Browns' defensive performance because it was spectacular last night.

Dalton, who is overpaid and overrated, tried to force the ball to Little rather than A.J. Green or Mohammad Sanu. In doing so the Browns defense made him pay.

When was the last time the Browns held an opponent on the road to three points? And a division rival that some people said would win the AFC Central.

I guess the old saying "put up or shut up" applies to ball players with little or no talent like Greg Little. In the end it was the Browns who came to play and they sure meant business. So listen up Mr. Little and Jeremy Hill,

You still have another game against the Browns! And this time the DAWG POUND will be waiting!

What do you have to say now?

Archived