THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Bengals Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

ring. ring.

pick up the phone: "hello" - ray farmer

"how y'all doin there in the great city of cleveland mr. farmer?" - jerry jones

"just fine mr. jones."

done.

a million times yes. i would have given dallas a draft pick just to take him off our hands and get rid of that distraction.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will always support the players the Browns put on the field.

This Browns' win was TOTAL DOMINATION in every facet of the game & in every quarter of the game.

Thanks to Jimmy, Ray, Mike, Coaches, & all those players...each & every one "Played like Browns"!!!!

Mike

heard that and the hoyer interview was great.........'pay the man!'

Hoyer is a class act too. I thought it was great he went over and talked to the players who's daughter has stage four cancer. With the overall Hoyer story I just don't see how someone wouldn't like the guy and wish him success.

I will always support the players the Browns put on the field.

This Browns' win was TOTAL DOMINATION in every facet of the game & in every quarter of the game.

Thanks to Jimmy, Ray, Mike, Coaches, & all those players...each & every one "Played like Browns"!!!!

Mike

i know we have the same type of feel for this team and what this staff from top to bottom put on the field last night was amazing top-notch stuff. the browns went in there with the national tv audience and some distractions from the other side and just punched them in the mouth and kept going until the final whistle.

now THAT is what i want my fave football team to look like. our lines dominated on both sides, had a field general throwing darts, had RBs pounding the rock and our D backfield was pro bowl.

what a great night.

browns baby!!

johnny's never going to see daylight as a QB here so i couldn't care less what he does.

Hoyer's solidly my guy as well... has been from the get-go, but never say never...

Hoyer's solidly my guy as well... has been from the get-go, but never say never...

all the johnny slobbering i see on social media is making me over compensate my love for hoyer lol

Hoyer is a class act too. I thought it was great he went over and talked to the players who's daughter has stage four cancer. With the overall Hoyer story I just don't see how someone wouldn't like the guy and wish him success.

^ this. Hoyer is a class act, and has a daughter just like me. That was much more than just having a camera in his face in prime time

Who dey?

Bengals don't know nothing.

WHO DEY? WHO DEY? WHO DEY GONNA BEAT THE BENGALS? DA BROWNS.

Okay...when Buster has two picks...you guys are having a good night.

And Dalton played like total crap, which he usually does when the bright light are on. Can't hep you there.

115m dollars. Insane in the membrane, nice win.

See you in January- not that far fetched, huh?

He's good, and a class act. No negative about a game we were supposed to lose but dominated.

He's good, and a class act. No negative about a game we were supposed to lose but dominated.

Were you supposed to lose? The Bengals have been overrated all season IMO and I'm not shocked at all by the result. Andy Dalton is fvcking terrible. He's like Eli Manning lite. Play tough defensively and limit mistakes offensively and the bad qb's do the rest. I still can't believe they paid him all that money. Flacco at least won the super bowl before getting his pay day.

WHO DEY? WHO DEY? WHO DEY GONNA BEAT THE BENGALS? DA BROWNS.

And Dalton played like total crap, which he usually does when the bright light are on. Can't hep you there.

See you in January- not that far fetched, huh?

Ha hoorta who knows, that would be pretty epic but who knows. One game at a time for both teams.

Were you supposed to lose? The Bengals have been overrated all season IMO and I'm not shocked at all by the result. Andy Dalton is fvcking terrible. He's like Eli Manning lite. Play tough defensively and limit mistakes offensively and the bad qb's do the rest. I still can't believe they paid him all that money. Flacco at least won the super bowl before getting his pay day.

1 out of 52 "experts" picked the browns. the only one to pick them was mike ditka. so yes, i would say we were supposed to lose

That's kinda what the +6 next to our team name meant in the Vegas line...

I don't gamble and almost never pay attention to the lines. Any given Sunday first and foremost but beyond that spotting either team 6 points for a game in a highly contested division is just down right stupid.

Just watched our D highlight package on NFL.com...

If we ever need an emergency WR, we could do a helluva lot worse than Skine. The two picks he made tonite were both great catches...

The first was a fastball he snagged out of the air.

And he laid out beautifully for that 2nd one.

If he's flashed catching skills like the above before, I missed it...

I don't gamble and almost never pay attention to the lines. Any given Sunday first and foremost but beyond that spotting either team 6 points for a game in a highly contested division is just down right stupid.

Obviously in hindsight you are correct...

I'm no gambler either... like it too much and am bad at it... a potentially deadly combo.

You should join our Yahoo Pro Pick'em. Pick against a line for shits and giggles... and bragging rights.

Obviously in hindsight you are correct...

I'm no gambler either... like it too much and am bad at it... a potentially deadly combo.

You should join our Yahoo Pro Pick'em. Pick against a line for shits and giggles... and bragging rights.

Thanks for the invite. I'm down to join. Is there a link somewhere? I'll probably sign up tomorrow. I also agree that hindsight is 20/20 but with the way dalton has been playing, Green being hurt and the Browns rallying there is no way in hell i'd have spotted the Bengals 6 points.

Thanks for the invite. I'm down to join. Is there a link somewhere? I'll probably sign up tomorrow. I also agree that hindsight is 20/20 but with the way dalton has been playing, Green being hurt and the Browns rallying there is no way in hell i'd have spotted the Bengals 6 points.

Pro Pick'em is a pinned topic, but here's link to info you'll need...

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29976&do=findComment&comment=426482

Lines are not set in the reality of the inequality of the match up, but rather to get the betting as close as possible to 50/50. As you'll see in Yahoo the initial line often changes thru the week and that's all about steering new money to one side or the other to create balance.

Occasionally you'll even see a line flip, where the opening favorite ends up the underdog. It happened to the Steelers last week when they opened a 1.5 point favorite, but ended up a 1 point dog to the Ravens.

Welcome to America and the National Football League. Everyone talks about the point spread all the time. To be amazed that the Bengals were favored is just....idiotic.

Maybe you should check out the line on the Steelers/Jets game.

Oh, wait, I know your deal.....if you ever saw a line where the Steelers were the underdogs you would have such a tantrum that you would pee your pants. Well.....I have one word for you:

Depends.

Everlastingxxx,

You have been given a warning by Zombo.

Reason: Abusive Behaviour

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Insulting Browns fan with abusive language

lol, i just got a Warning from Zombo. The mother fucker insults me every chance he gets (ex: Everlastingnobslobber). I responded to someone calling me scum (i did nothing to be insulted). Every other post someone is insulting someone. Mik cant make a post without insults, lol

BTW, Zombo was calling me out...again. I had to respond to that. My original post was in good spirits.

Yes but you're a cowboy fan. Not quite as low as a steeler fan but close

Welcome to America and the National Football League. Everyone talks about the point spread all the time. To be amazed that the Bengals were favored is just....idiotic.

Maybe you should check out the line on the Steelers/Jets game.

Oh, wait, I know your deal.....if you ever saw a line where the Steelers were the underdogs you would have such a tantrum that you would pee your pants. Well.....I have one word for you:

Depends.

Stfu Gipper, Jesus. The steelers have already been underdogs this season. I'm being civil and you still have to be a grumpy geezer.

Archived