THE BROWNS BOARD

Russians going to start big trouble while Obamaocoward is president.

calfoxwc

And a war on Israel, while this dirtbag is in our WH, is on the table for certain

countries and groups that are rabidly anti-Semitic....because they know

Obamao is no genuine, stand up friend of Israel.

This is the link for the russians moving missiles to the Ukraine border.

All hell could break loose within the next year.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/russia-moving-missiles-rockets-toward-eastern-ukraine/

If you were the leader in Russia, and people in the west (including Insane McCain) helped start a chain of events that led to the democratically elected, Russian friendly, ":crimean" as president of Ukraine, you would take an active role in what is happening. It is in Putin's sphere of influence to do so, while it should be no concern of the U.S. Russia's only "warm water" port is in the Crimean Region of Ukraine - and a large amount of Crimeans want to interact with Russia, while the Ukraine does not. Plus, Russia has significant infrastructure and agricultural ties to the Ukraine.

The best thing for the U.S. to do is to butt out and not have our "leaders" embarass us on the subject.

Is there anything in the Ukraine that you think is of such vital interest for the US to go to war with Russia over? Going to war with Russia might be a bit more difficult than trying to quell various Arab tribes.

If you were the leader in Russia, and people in the west (including Insane McCain) helped start a chain of events that led to the democratically elected, Russian friendly, ":crimean" as president of Ukraine, you would take an active role in what is happening. It is in Putin's sphere of influence to do so, while it should be no concern of the U.S. Russia's only "warm water" port is in the Crimean Region of Ukraine - and a large amount of Crimeans want to interact with Russia, while the Ukraine does not. Plus, Russia has significant infrastructure and agricultural ties to the Ukraine.

The best thing for the U.S. to do is to butt out and not have our "leaders" embarass us on the subject.

Is there anything in the Ukraine that you think is of such vital interest for the US to go to war with Russia over? Going to war with Russia might be a bit more difficult than trying to quell various Arab tribes.

Putin is defending Russia's border from the George Soros puppet regime in the Ukraine. If The west can control Ukraine then NATO can put missiles on the Russian border. What would you do if you were Putin? Let the Illuminati banking Cartel take over? Say what you want about Putin but he's one Russian that sincerely loves his country. The U.S. Has become what the old Soviet Union used to be.

My thoughts as well. They have been getting aid from us for years even while we are digging a debt hole.

If it wasn't for our tax dollars Israel would be just another third world shithole. It's time we left them to their illegal wars and stop funding the slaughter. Israel is not fighting ISIS because ISIS is a CIA-Mossad creation to keep Americans hating and fearing the fabricated false flag of so called terrorism.

If it wasn't for our tax dollars Israel would be just another third world shithole. It's time we left them to their illegal wars and stop funding the slaughter. Israel is not fighting ISIS because ISIS is a CIA-Mossad creation to keep Americans hating and fearing the fabricated false flag of so called terrorism.

You crazy.

i wouldn't call Israels skirmishes with PLO "illegal". entities, whether individuals, groups, or nations have the right to self defense.

We certainly do prop up Israel, and a lot of other countries in the region, and other reasons. I'm all for Zero foreign aid, especially when we run between five hundred billion to a trillion dollar deficits. (Hey Obama, I thought you said as a Senator that a debt as high as Bush IIs was "criminal"?)

I understand that Putin is an ex KGB thug, and as ruthless as they come, but in a lot of ways I admire him..

i wouldn't call Israels skirmishes with PLO "illegal". entities, whether individuals, groups, or nations have the right to self defense.

We certainly do prop up Israel, and a lot of other countries in the region, and other reasons. I'm all for Zero foreign aid, especially when we run between five hundred billion to a trillion dollar deficits. (Hey Obama, I thought you said as a Senator that a debt as high as Bush IIs was "criminal"?)

I understand that Putin is an ex KGB thug, and as ruthless as they come, but in a lot of ways I admire him..

Palestinian Light Orchestra? Sorry, but as soon as I read it, Mr Blue Sky came in to my head.

Yeah, I'm here for the serious discuss, too....

You're in the wrong place then, I'm afraid. We have the following 'discussion' on topics like these:

This country/group is being very expansionist; we should leave well alone, it doesn't affect america; our president is really weak, that's why this is happening; we need to go bomb some things; why are we bombing things; hey these people hate us, why should we care about them? let's bomb!

Russia, ISIL, Iran, whatever, SSDD.

Obamao IS responsible:

Violence between Arabs and Jews growing...

PAPER: Violence stokes fear Jerusalem crisis spreading...

Increase in Gang Member Crossings...

RUSSIA TO DECLARE USA ADVERSARY...

Archived