THE BROWNS BOARD

Bengals RB Jeremy Hill "Browns not that good......worse than i thought they were"

upper lip

Here's more butthurt from another forum, I look forward to every Bengals game to see this guys rants.

LOL... we have one of those, but ours posts videos...

Come to think of it... where's he been? (also, what's his "name"... can't recall it...)

He does it every game though, a couple games ago he said Marvin Lewis couldn't coach his way into a vagina on spring break, thought that was gold.

Not just fantastic... subscription worthy...

Happy Birthday to you...

Ditto... Happy Birthday, Royce...

I honestly hope they retain Marvin Lewis until he retires.. He's a D bag. Remember.. teams Mirror and reflect theyre head coaches. Id say Little,Dalton and Hill are doing as Marvin does.. Choke!

LOL... we have one of those, but ours posts videos...

Come to think of it... where's he been? (also, what's his "name"... can't recall it...)

His name on here is Dying Hero. He posts browns videos every week on youtube, but he doesn't always put them on here..

He hasn't posted one for the Bengals game yet.. but he is hilarious

This one was at the halftime of the Raiders game

can you maybe never post a video by this guy again here? cause that guy is an embarrassement to the fan base. He's made a couple of those videos while driving and while I wouldn't mind seeing him wrap his shit around a tree, it never works out like that so he'll probably take down a family on their way back from church some day. Dude is a complete tool pls don't show him here again.

His name on here is Dying Hero. He posts browns videos every week on youtube, but he doesn't always put them on here..

I like how his seatbelt beeper keeps going off.

That would be him...

I rarely make it thru more than 30 seconds of a given rant by him.

I saw a reply to Hill quoted in this morning's paper by Donte Whitner. Three times he called Hill "ignorant".

Something like: "he is just a rookie and is ignorant about the game and is a sore loser"

and "he is just an ignorant kid that doesn't know better"

and "he is just being ignorant, but we play them again and he will learn a lesson then".

I saw a reply to Hill quoted in this morning's paper by Donte Whitner. Three times he called Hill "ignorant".

Something like: "he is just a rookie and is ignorant about the game and is a sore loser"

and "he is just an ignorant kid that doesn't know better"

and "he is just being ignorant, but we play them again and he will learn a lesson then".

It was an ignorant statement, and a way to fire us up for game 2. But it did take some pressure off if Dalton's terrible game in the media - which may not be a bad thing.

Archived