THE BROWNS BOARD

More STeeler roid rage?

DestinFunk

Thirteen days ago, Steelers kicker Jeff Reed was preparing to win his second Super Bowl ring.

Little more than twelve hours ago, Reed was gettled saddled with two criminal counts.

All due to an absence of paper towels.

According to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, Reed “threw a tantrum” because of an empty paper towel dispenser at a convenience store.

He began yelling loudly, and used profanity. He also banged on the dispenser, and damaged it. Reed continued to use profanity after leaving the store.

The 29-year-old kicker eventually was arrested and charged with criminal mischief and disorderly conduct.

The Steelers likely won’t take any action against Reed. Especially if he needed the paper towels to clean up water that had been spilled during a nearby baptism.

Are pro athletes so damn pampered that when something doesn't go their way off the field they have to throw a bitchyfit?

I'd hate to see what happened if he stopped at 7-11 after a pack of Whitecastle Sliders to use the jonh and found out they were out of toiletpaper halfway through.

He's got to be on Roids, look at his boobs.

I hope the security cam caught the douche troll in action.

They can couple it with Harrison losing his mind in the Super Bowl and use it to keep youngsters off of steriods.

Zombo

How can he "go ape" when he already was an ape? :)

jeff-reed-pittsburgh-steelers-drunk-pictures1.jpg

That's farging hilarious! It looks like Andrew Dice on steroids. That franchise has been corrupt since the day they decided to end their 40 years of football follies with steroids. I'd STILL love to know how this unethical team doctor got away with justifying HGH was invented for 1 team in the NFL. If you doesn't think the Rooneys pay off the right people - I'm guessing s/he is a deeper sleeper than Rip Van Winkle.

Just remember "False Glory" was written by the Former Steeler who's life ended in the type of crime scene you'd expect to see on the Sopranos. Coincidence? Doesn't everybody chain their dog up downhilll and downwind of the tree they're sawing down? It sure sounds like a fishy coverup during the midst of his book signing tour. When I read SI's casket count of former Steelers dying before age 50, it REALLY makes me wonder how much paying off the Rooneys do for such corruptive measures they've continued to get away with over the years. How on earth did Dr HGH get out of town so quietly? Perhaps more importantly, how do you suppose the family members and children of these dead players feel once these players got to life and premature death after football? Nobody ever thinks of that especially the Knucklehead that thinks the right answer to every arguement is "who has more rings?" I always tell them Canada doesn't count Ben Johnson's gold but it would be worth alot in Pittsburgh.

When I hear knuckleheads like Jim Haslett and Bill Romanowski excusing their lack of ethics on the 70s Steelers in order to MAKE it and compete at the NFL level - ummm, there's a problem. They were the A-rod before A-rod. That said, if your sport sends the message they will look the other way when McGwire and Sosa's home run chase puts fannies back in the seats after another strike - guess what? You've enabled and reinforced cheating the SAME way a parade an offensive line full of Ben Johnsons did in the 70s. Do you know why guys take HGH today? Because they can and they know they won't get caught or obstructed from their winning lottery ticket. That message is trickling down into junior high schools today. When I see a cop on the side of the road with a radar detector, I don't speed. I usually don't don't speed the majority of the time BUT there's been times I have. Do you why? Because I could! Some people have radar detectors because they like to speed alot more frequently so there's always ways to beat something I guess. That shouldn't be a showstopper for trying to combat people breaking the law or cheating though.

The NFL needs to stop testing for drugs of the 70s and 80s and modernize to tests that CAN detect HGH. That's called being proactive in a billion $ industry that can afford the same tests the Olympics use.

- Tom F.

Thirteen days ago, Steelers kicker Jeff Reed was preparing to win his second Super Bowl ring.

Little more than twelve hours ago, Reed was gettled saddled with two criminal counts.

All due to an absence of paper towels.

According to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, Reed “threw a tantrum” because of an empty paper towel dispenser at a convenience store.

He began yelling loudly, and used profanity. He also banged on the dispenser, and damaged it. Reed continued to use profanity after leaving the store.

The 29-year-old kicker eventually was arrested and charged with criminal mischief and disorderly conduct.

The Steelers likely won’t take any action against Reed. Especially if he needed the paper towels to clean up water that had been spilled during a nearby baptism.

No Jeff has a little issue with "Grey Goose"....lol. Sad but true.

on a personal note my uncle is the head security guard at the mellon arena in pittsburgh and pretty much knows everyone in the city. he says that jeff reed is an a-hole who likes to hit on high school girls. he also thins that his shit doesn't stink. i wish i was kidding.

You mean like, the hair product?

I think its this goose, and when he touches the stuff his goose is cooked!

Some shouldn't drink at all, especially if there on the juice. it makes a bad cocktail in the blood stream and on the brain.

GreyGoose.jpg

I hope the security cam caught the douche troll in action.

They can couple it with Harrison losing his mind in the Super Bowl and use it to keep youngsters off of steriods.

Zombo

I hope there is video proof or atleast a slight bit of evidence Harrison or Reed is on steroids. Your hasty generalizations only convince people who wish what you people say is true.

what about that thread a couple of weeks ago where the former steeler's trainer got busted for shipping in roids? i love that story just fell to the waist side a day before the afc championship.

That was a story over two years ago but someone brought it up to stir up contriversy to boost their own ratings. This was simply someone beating a dead horse and it was boring and quickly forgoten. No conspiracy or anything.

Archived